Gonna be gone for a few days

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!!!

Yeah the lack of sleep is already here. Cant sleep when he does, cause he sleeps all the time, lol. But he is one gassy little thing, lol.

Congrats & get used to it. Tripper Jr did not sleep over nite for 6 months... I was a walkin' zombie. I still remember the 1st nite he slept all night long... freaked me out & I ran to his room to see if he was still breathin'!!! Get used to milk spit up, pee & baby poot. They are u're new best friends!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

thanks for all the kind words yall. Well for the sleeping, we started swing shifts lol. I sleep 4 hrs while carrie is up then she sleeps 4 hrs. I go back to work monday, i figure ill be dead by then and sleep on break lol.

i already have some concerns but we will wait and see before calling the doc.

Congrats to you both, I see he's got his mothers hair :D

Preston a fine name for a motor man, after all Preston Tucker build my dream car, may your Preston be as good at cars BUT more sucessful.

You will now learn the true meaning of the words patients and tolerance. Congrats!

Patients is something im sooo gonna have to work on. Im used to having stupid employees that doesnt listen, and it has made my patients go very fast. But i also know that my kid is alot different than stupid lazy employees, and hell grow up knowing to listen to me and Carrie. So hopefully it wont be to bad, lol. :D

Oh, and here is Pope Preston the first. :D :D :D

Attachments

• pope preston.JPG
    pope preston.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 6
hey i had missed all these pics somehow!? looks like a fine little son you have there (future ratrodder? or business owner?) i'm sure glad to see all things working out...there's nothing like that firstborn son.....then a second one to test your patience......and might as well throw a daughter into the mix to really make you sweat......:D;)

we are hoping that #2 is a girl so we can be done. But itll be a couple of years before #2 gets into the making.

And yes, he'll be a future hotrodder and hopefully a racer. Dont know about the business owner thing yet. Coorporate crap is getting to be stupid crap.

Latest posts

Back