Got bored, so I made a cool dog bed

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YoungBlood

Hey guys, I didn't have much to do the other night, so I made this dog bed out of an old slick that I got from Pacific Raceway over the summer. This is my dog I got a couple of weeks ago. He is a Mastiff/Pit/Great Dane mix. He's 13 weeks, 35 lbs, and gets bigger by the day. His name's Charlie.

charlie1057.jpg

charlie1078.jpg

charlie1086.jpg

charlie1038.jpg

i will willingly drive from florida to washington to take that do up if you dont want him!

Ha ha. I will let you know man. I have always had Pit's my whole life, so this will be a bit of a different creature. He's already a super mellow dog.

If you're willing to drive, there is one of these guy's left (out of a litter of 10!). They were going for $150 a piece and even had their shots.

hey Youngblood.... I am 6' and about 275lbs..... i want one of those beds! preferably with the while lettering though... let me know when you have it done, thanks.

No kidding. He will grow out of it 10 months LOL

His Mom was full bred Great Dane and her head was damn near 4 feet off the ground.

My ex was a full bred Dane and her head was 5,2 of the ground, but i will not call her great. Actually she was kind of small, with me being 1 foot higher :cool:
Lars

Great looking dog, but like others have said you are going to need a BIG tire for that dog. My mom has a great dane, and hes 7 mo's old and already 70 lbs. Suppose to get up to 180-200 lbs.

Great looking dog, but like others have said you are going to need a BIG tire for that dog. My mom has a great dane, and hes 7 mo's old and already 70 lbs. Suppose to get up to 180-200 lbs.

My mom got a great dane his 45, 6 foot 2 and 233 pounds :D
And i will stop now
Lars

Latest posts

Back