hello! from new mexico

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yone187

whats happening guys? my name is yone I am a student at the local community collage working towards my BFA. I started tattooing a year ago and got into pinstriping a couple of months ago. always loved and dreamed about a rat rod. I finally got a little stash of cash saved away and have started collecting some parts here and there. i have been searching for dmw56 and chippers little secret spot in nm. ha ha hopefully I can get in that click and learn a few things!
been on craigslist pretty much everyday for 2 months looking for a body but didnt quite find the right one.

New Mexico? Luckily we have not reached our quota for NewMexicans, ( is that right?).
Anyway, Welcome to the site.
And you are in good company.

Welcome to the board RRR. If you are looking for some kewl cars, try driving up in the dixon area. Also do you have some examples of your work?

Welcom yone...You are very lucky to live in the land of rust free tin. I'm sure you willfind a project, with alittle help from your friends;)
Don't forget pictures!!:D

thanks for the warm welcome guys! looks like i found a good place to start haha.
I am from santa fe nm born and raised sorta...
I do have a portfolio but not with me I will try and get some pics of my scribbles online one of these days.

Another place to look for older cars in your area is Cerrillos, Madrid and Pecos.

I have a place in Santa Fe so I know the area pretty well

Latest posts

Back