Hello, From Southern Wisconsin

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMROCKS

Hello, My name is Tom Larson. I live in Beloit Wisconsin. I'm building a 1946 International with 1 ton axles, 19.5 tires and a 5.9 Cummins with an allison 545 transmission out of a Thomas School bus. I will try to up load a picture of the mock up look.. Just wanted to say HELLO... SO HELLO. Any ideas are welcome this is my first rat and I'm chomping at the bit...

Attachments

• motors 009.jpg
    motors 009.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 17
  • motors 010.jpg
    motors 010.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 19
Welcome to RRR, LOOK AT THAT SMILE :D That is one happy dude [cl Welcome Brother when ur done with er the smile will still be there, and I'm sure u will have a nice ride..

Welcome to RRR! I've got a suggestion - put it all on a frame. :D Looks like you have a good start.

There is one in every crowd..... I would have said "put an engine in it"

Looks like a great start. I have yet to build a big wheel rat, but it is on my list. Welcome to the site.

Frame // Engine

Hey, I'm building the frame from 2x4x1/4 tubing and the power plant is a 1997 5.9 Cummins turbo diesel with a 545 Allison auto. Also running the engine mounted air compressor for air ride and train horns. :)

Ya look good in that beast [cl
Good job on the chop too [cl
Welcome to the site and absolutely start a build thread so we can follow along [P

Latest posts

Back