Here we go... Tips/Tricks for RRM

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well fellas, we're starting to work out content section by section... I'm personally working on the tech tips/tricks section and want to include as much from this forum as I can. You guys have all been great, and I thank you in advance for any input you have!

Here's the format:

I need one or two paragraph tech tips or tricks... relevant tidbits that rat rodders really care about. Emphasis on "tidbits" as these should be short and to the point. Any area of expertise is good... the more variety the better - so if you have a specific trick, lets hear it!

Photos/diagrams pertaining to the specific tip/trick would be helpful, if not for publication, at least to help me in the editing process. (my mechanic skills & knowledge are limited)

Anyone who submits a tip/trick and gets published will get full credit in the magazine, so please be sure to include the name or alias you would like to be recognized as - and your location - which could also be fictitious if you want.

SO, if you have a tip/trick that you'd like to share, please email it to me at [email protected]

The more I get, the better the section in the magazine will be.

That sounds like a good idea...

NOTE: Don't take anything from the RRR MOD, everybody already knows he lives in the Passin lane "US of A"....:D

I think it is great what you are doing.

Great concept! I just hope you keep it very unique and about rusty and crusty rat rods only. I'd love to see a Rat Rod magazine with a "NO NEW PAINT" Policy myself. OSR & CKD feature too many painted rods already in my opinion. If you want the magazine to stand apart from the others keep your focus on cars and trucks with their original patina. You guys would be the first ones to do that and that would be a selling point IMO.

Good luck with it. I'm looking forward to watching it grow.

Thunder

sounds like a good mag in the making and remember the rest of the world you can have real aggro getting things like this outside the USA

ok, heres a simple tech tip that is quick, cheap and easy.

when pulling a motor with an automatic tranny, I duct tape a cup across the tail shaft of the tranny. It keeps the fluid from spilling all over the place. toal cost is measured in pennies, but the trouble saed is imesurable.
is that what you are looking for?

Latest posts

Back