It's snowing

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper

this don't happen much, makes me homesick for Montana

Attachments

• dec sw 001.jpg
    dec sw 001.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 22
  • dec sw 002.jpg
    dec sw 002.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 19
  • dec sw 003.jpg
    dec sw 003.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 11
yea started snowing here in southwest oregon this morning.by the way i cut the cap off my willys cab this morning .what do you guys think of my new roof.i plan to put a flat one on with a dropped visor but kinda likeing this but will need some trimming to fit but will have a built in visor.its the hood off of a 1970 chevy truck[;)

Attachments

• DSC02179.JPG
    DSC02179.JPG
    199.1 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC02180.JPG
    DSC02180.JPG
    195.2 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC02181.JPG
    DSC02181.JPG
    170.5 KB · Views: 22
yea started snowing here in southwest oregon this morning.by the way i cut the cap off my willys cab this morning .what do you guys think of my new roof.i plan to put a flat one on with a dropped visor but kinda likeing this but will need some trimming to fit but will have a built in visor.its the hood off of a 1970 chevy truck[;)

A hood off a late 80's F150 would have trim lines that would match your hood.

A hood off a late 80's F150 would have trim lines that would match your hood.
ok cool ill check that out.the chevy hood has the center raised ridge down the middle and matches the center windsheild post.the snow turned to pouring rain so im kinda stuck in the house for now.dont have my shop biult yet also taking my daughter to the doctor to find out the sex of our first grand baby.sweeeeeeeeet.cant wait to be a grandpa[cl

I like the hood/roof--works for me.. The Grandpaw deal is great stuff--I've got 3..

They say its the reward you get for not killin your kids :) ..

Also theres the 'revenge' aspect--Feed them sugar--give then a drum set, and send them HOME!!!

Seriously-- The little monsters are a blessing and loads of fun. I was at a 'grown up' Christmas party last week and was board to death! I was ready to break out the crayons and collerin books and start singing the ABC song off key at the top of my lungs.

Grown ups are no fun--kids are PARTY ANIMALS!!

PA41

taking my daughter to the doctor to find out the sex of our first grand baby.sweeeeeeeeet.cant wait to be a grandpa[cl

Congrats bikedude, on the Grampa to be status..it's a blast! [cl

Seriously-- The little monsters are a blessing and loads of fun. I was at a 'grown up' Christmas party last week and was board to death! I was ready to break out the crayons and collerin books and start singing the ABC song off key at the top of my lungs.

Grown ups are no fun--kids are PARTY ANIMALS!!

PA41

That made me laugh, I know exactly what you mean. [cl

lol thx guys ITS A GIRL i was hoping for a boy,the wife wanted a girl.im sooooo happy that is healthy .man the technology is amazing now days.we could see her little head clear as day .they use 4 d pics.could see her covering her eyes with her left hand playing peekaboo.it was to great.thx again guy for the congrats.took my mind off the rat rod for about a 1hour.lol[cl[cl[cl[cl[cl[

Just started snowing here & it isn't even in the forecast. Might have to snowblow my way out to get to the Wed. "old boys lunch".:D

Bikedude, Post a pic of the new arrival. Grandkids are one of the few things that make geting old bearable.:) Put it in the "Endless B.S. Thread" in the B.S. Lounge, eh?

Bikedude, Post a pic of the new arrival. Grandkids are one of the few things that make geting old bearable.:) Put it in the "Endless B.S. Thread" in the B.S. Lounge, eh?

Good idea--or Just start a 'Grandpaw' thread-- I think Grandkids are actually more fun than Rats!! At least they are close..

Apologies for steppin on the thread--My Bad..

PA41

I spent 32 years of my life living in snow country and couldn't imagine how crappy it must be to live somewhere it doesn't snow.

After 5 years of living where snow is an anomaly I have changed my mind.

I still like snow, but I prefer to visit it now, go snowmobiling and then get back to where it is warm.

Latest posts

Back