It's snowing

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, i was awakened this morning to a boy shouting "look out the window!" yep, there it was.....all white and stuff.......slick roads......so........no church.:( but a day to spend with the family:)

may get a little more before the day is over...right now 2-3" of sleet/snow mix

It's darned cold here..........for Florida. Dropped into the high 40's last night and the days are only getting into the 60's. Really pleasant in the shop though, it stayed about 62 the whole night and Dan and I worked until about 2 am this morning on his and my cars. Sure is nice not sweating like a faucet when working in there. :D I actually had to dig out a pair of old pants to wear instead of my usual shorts.

Don

It's darned cold here..........for Florida. Dropped into the high 40's last night and the days are only getting into the 60's. ..... I actually had to dig out a pair of old pants to wear instead of my usual shorts.

Don

sounds SO miserable:D---i don't know if i could handle that or not:D:D

i may have to find a church needing a pastor in Florida!!:p

--just kidding LORD, i'm happy right here.....

It was 12 degrees here this morning! I'm afraid to even go outside for fear I may puke... Lol I hate that white stuff and the freezing cold weather that goes with it! We've had snow on the ground for the last two weeks, hell my driveway is covered with about three inches of ice! The other day I came home from a trip to town parked the suburban (3/4 ton 4x4) in it's usual spot went into the house a few minutes later I went to get a cup of coffee and kinda glanced out the window and the suburban was gone! I thought WTF?? went outside and there it was down at the bottom of the drive!! I'm glad it didn't go much further it would've ended up in the creek..

roads had cleared somewhat by late afternoon, yesterday.....so i had serious plans to go to the shop today:)

then i woke up this morning to about 2 more inches of the snow/sleet stuff
yay:( don't think my 2wd chevy truck will even leave the driveway safely right now, maybe by noon[P.......

we got another dose of the white powder wed. nite.......but the worst part was waking up this morning to only 9 degree temp!!!:eek:

maybe by march it'll thaw out, CR.....maybe....by .......march:confused:

Snowed 5 inches yesterday with high winds. Total of over 40 inches of snow so far this winter. ( I'm trying to win the worst area to live in award) Windchill of - 23 degrees. Only in winter beautiful in summer here. :):)

SnowScene002.jpg

A hot rod in hibernation. My grandson's '38 GMC bobber truck. There's a build thread on it.
Ya gotta love Minnesota!!!

Latest posts

Back