Jesse James coming back ???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donsrods

I guess since the drama between Paul Sr and Paul Jr was wearing thin, the producers of Sr vs Jr have found a new ploy to interject some new life into the show. I saw a trailer last night on TV where Jesse is "challenging" them and is stirring up the crap. It looks like he will be building bikes again and just being "Jesse."

You can't fault them for trying, after all they did squeeze an extra couple of years out of American Chopper after it was pronounced DOA by the Sr vs Jr thing. Should be somewhat interesting to watch, especially since the other choices are American Hoggers, Lady Hoggers, a slew of storage auction shows, and the phoniest of all.......Operation Repo. :rolleyes: (insert gagging icon here)

Next season looks more promising, they have come up with a whole bunch of new shows. One is American Janitor, then there is the hilarious hit American Proctologist, and the very sad one, American Funeral Director.:D I've proposed one to them in which I star. It is American Cranky Old Man, a story that cronicles the daily life of a typical geezer who can't stand anything on TV anymore. :mad:

Don

Here is the promo for the new show.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/10/28/jesse-james-american-chopper-battle/

Last edited:
I've proposed one to them in which I star. It is American Cranky Old Man, a story that cronicles the daily life of a typical geezer who can't stand anything on TV anymore. :mad:

Now that's a show I can relate to... when does it kick off!?

BoB

There for a minute, I thought they forgot to introduce Bonehead when I seen the skull :eek:, so I paused it and it was only a cheap imitation of his work [ddev
Oh and the smoke isn't real coming out of the exhausts either [S

Jim

I wish Speed, Spike or one of the other guy networks would pick up PJD and do and actual build show instead of the drama shows that are on now. I'd love to see full build episodes on the Gears of War bike and the 9/11 bike.

i don't waste my time watching them fight shows, if i did i would watch boxing, at least they hit each other instead of just yelling at each other.

wayyyyy back before the American chopper and the biker build offs.. Jesse did a few shows.. think there were 3.. called Motorcycle Mania.. I think..

Anyway, seems like the man has some personal issues (or at least thats all he ever makes the new for anyway) but that aside the man has skills and can make alot from raw materials.. the OCC guys, yes have some decent skills but they buy and assemble most of their parts.

just my 0.02

yes sr. jr. and jessie are good but i belive i would rather watch jimmy shine do his work on tv again.

It is American Cranky Old Man, a story that cronicles the daily life of a typical geezer who can't stand anything on TV anymore. :mad:

Haha! [cl

Can I get a guest spot, Don? I do a strikingly good impression of my avatar. :D

TV sure knows how to bugger up a good idea. When American Hot Rod hit the air, I was excited. That didn't last long. :( I watched that stuff for the cars, NOT who's got a cold or a snivelling girlfriend. Puke.

Jesse James would wipe the floor with the corpses of Sr and Jr if it came down to skills. I'm sick of all of them, but I'll watch it out of sheer, morbid curiousity.

Motorcycle Mania was good. Biker Build-Off was good, too. Indian Larry vs. Mondo for example.

I'm with Dr. C. on this I really think Jesse James would kill it on a build off with any of the American Chopper crew. I really liked the build off shows as well...best part of that show is when the two builder meet and crusie together to the event where it all goes down.

Another one of my favorite shows (although I don't watch a lot of TV) is Rocket City Rednecks...I love these guys! [cl:D[cl:D Anyone else see this show?

-Troy

Another one of my favorite shows (although I don't watch a lot of TV) is Rocket City Rednecks...I love these guys! [cl:D[cl:D Anyone else see this show?

-Troy

I watched the one where they almost killed themselves in a homemade submarine built out of some kind of plastic water tank. The main guy even had his son in there when the thing went down. The guy even bailed out before his son, who was 20+ feet down when he finally got out. They laughed it off, but that ain't cool.

After that, I lost respect for that guy. Don't watch it anymore.

Don you forgot the best one, Call Of The Wildman!!!
It is hillarious, even though they are making fun of Kentucky people! ha ha
LIVE ACTION!!! WHEEEEW HOOOOO!!! ha ha ha

All kidding aside I feel I've learned quite a bit from watching all these shows,
but I can't stand all th einjected DRAMA!!!
I'll also admit, I watch waaaay too much TV!!

Don you forgot the best one, Call Of The Wildman!!!
It is hillarious, even though they are making fun of Kentucky people! ha ha
LIVE ACTION!!! WHEEEEW HOOOOO!!! ha ha ha

All kidding aside I feel I've learned quite a bit from watching all these shows,
but I can't stand all th einjected DRAMA!!!
I'll also admit, I watch waaaay too much TV!!
I liked the one where he (Turtle Man) named the coon, Poopy the Coon [ddev

Jim

Swamp people is where it's at, daddy'o. Gotta love the sub-titles because you can't understand a word they're saying [S

They are all scripted. Most of the drama is just a story, Paul Sr and Jr are eating thanksgiving dinner together and laughing themsleves to the bank.

How do I know, because my dad owns a film production company that produces for the sportsman channel and pursuits. He scripts his "reality" hunting shows. Why, cause people are generally boring.

Latest posts

Back