Jesse James coming back ???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
horse

what l think of that waste of skin jesse james and him any where near the media or tv shows,
part 2:

horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse--horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse--horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse -horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse--horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse--horse-horse-horse-horse-horse--horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse---horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse----horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse -horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse--horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse---horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse--horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse -horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse--horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse--horse-horse-horse-horse-horse--horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse---horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse----horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse- horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse -horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse--horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse---horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse--horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse -horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse--horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse--horse-horse-horse-horse-horse--horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse---horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse----horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse -horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse--horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse---horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse--horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse -horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse--horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse--horse-horse-horse-horse-horse--horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse---horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse----horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-horse-

there, is it been beat enough yet [ddd

Later :cool:

I like Gas Monkey because it's kinda entertaining. The main guy does like to hear himself talk, but the little builder guy with the long beard is funny, and I think he can get it done too, even if he does goof up some.
The show I am losing interest in is South Beach Classics. An old wrinkly guy with a shaved head and a dyed beard trying to look 20 years younger than he is, and a trophy wife who looks like a billboard for an overzealous plastic surgeon. He buys and sells classics and hot rods. He's full of himself too. Maybe he vacations with JJ.

Jesse the Jackass

What a dip****, he thinks he invented a (crocthrocket) bike using a Harley engine incoparted in the frame. HAS THIS douchebag ever heard of a Buell, he tried to build one for the Bike Build off, but FAILED,.....LOL

The show I am losing interest in is South Beach Classics. An old wrinkly guy with a shaved head and a dyed beard trying to look 20 years younger than he is, and a trophy wife who looks like a billboard for an overzealous plastic surgeon. He buys and sells classics and hot rods. He's full of himself too. Maybe he vacations with JJ.

We ran into Ted Vernon at the Daytona Turkey Rod Run in the car corral. He's really a cool guy to talk to in person. Not stuffy at all. My cousin took a photo with him. (cell phone pic)

Never heard of that show. What station and what days is it on ?

Has anyone heard where Dave (the YUUUP guy) from Storage Wars is suing the producers because he got fired ? Supposedly he was complaining because the show is fake ! :eek: (Me with shocked look on my face there :rolleyes:) He said they would salt the storage units with rare and expensive items to make it more interesting.

That really comes as a big surprise to me. I thought EVERY abandoned storage unit had old Christmas decorations, a dining room table, some old clothes, and a $ 100,000.00 Ferrari hidden under a tarp ! :D

I can't watch any of the shows like Storage Wars, Auction Hunters, Pawn Stars, Hard Core Pawn, etc anymore. I want to gag because they are so phony. They even ruined a show that started out ok, American Restoration. It was nice to see how they restored things on there in the beginning, but then the food fights and staged drama started, and now it is unwatchable too.

Thank God for the computer and you guys. :)

Don

Never heard of that show. What station and what days is it on ?

Don

It's randomly on the Velocity Channel, but for the last month or so, they have been playing nature shows all day with a small schedule of car shows for a few hours at night. It was a really good channel with numerous non-drama car shows but now....not so much.

It's randomly on the Velocity Channel...It was a really good channel with numerous non-drama car shows but now....not so much.

Yeah what the heck is going on with this channel lately?? Nature shows? It's supposed to be all things motorized, hence the name.

Mecum auctions, wheeler deelers, chasing classic cars, etc.

If I wanted to see frogs mating I would watch one of the numerous animal channels. [S

Who and the hell would want an OCC or Pauly design bike?

They are hideous looking and they all have the same contour.

The guys from Gas Monkey took the challenge. It was a CHOPPER CHALLENGE.

That's how it was promoted and thats what you should have built.

Sr. and Jeessie built sport bikes and Pauly built a car.

Only Americana chopper I seen was the Gas Monkey one.

Best show they ever had was biker build off.

Different shops, short amount of time, and no bitchin and screamin.

OCC should have been defunked 9 1/2 years ago.

Lungs

The final winner will probably come down to a popularity contest. Jr is the nicest of the bunch and really doesn't dis any of the others, so I like that about him, and would probably vote for him only because those two dudes from GMG are too hard to take for very long.

Don[/QUOTE]

You are another brain washed OCC fan..........what was the build off about?
Who is the nicest guy? NO. It was a chopper challenge. Now think DON.
Who built a chopper. GMG had the only chopper there. Case closed.
Lungs

If you read my first post about the build off, you will see I said I liked the GMG bike the best...........but I HATE that show and the two idiots. It would be like pouring gasoline on an open wound for me to vote for anything those two do. I know it was supposed to be about the bikes, but....................

Don

If you read my first post about the build off, you will see I said I liked the GMG bike the best...........but I HATE that show and the two idiots. It would be like pouring gasoline on an open wound for me to vote for anything those two do. I know it was supposed to be about the bikes, but....................

Don

That's it Don....no more OCC shirts and hats for you :D

A lot of 'hating' and 'I'll never watch that show' posts then followed by posts by the same people giving opinions on the show? The producers must be ecstatic,a typical 'love to hate' scenario that gets the viewers just to watch and complain.
Glad I'm in Mexico with no TV.

So what eveyone is trying to say is WWE is not real either (have to add salt some where) I'll catch the promos’, if they are building something that looks cool to me I’ll turn on the TV in the back ground and watch parts of the show or go to on demand and skip most of the BS on the show just to see the build.

Gas Monkey - who on earth would buy a car with a fresh crate motor (probably not even broken in properly) from a guy that thinks completely thrashing a car is an acceptable sales technique.

"Jump in, I'm going to beat the crap out of this green motor n tranny while you sit there in the passengers seat looking like a fool. No, you cannot drive it."

I do actually like that show a bit though. The guys are idiots, but they know it and try to have a little fun. You don't hear them talking about thier incredible talent like the others.

Greatest Bike Builder in the World ? Hardly, there are so many great builders out there but that's entertainment apparently.....
Not that it means much, but here's my opinions of the bikes -

Paul Jr. - I actually liked the overall style, very Arlen Ness looking. Well, except for the goofy steering wheel thingy and the 39 Chev repop grille would have looked better if the grille bars were horizontal instead of tilted down. Still, it was nice and swoopy, the red wires and whitewall rims looked kool.

Gas Monkey - Nice BOBBER, rather than a chopper, a fine Indian Larry tribute bike. Just missing the oil filter on the side. No doubt the easiest and most fun to ride of the bunch but not really outstanding or different, except for the pink paint.

Jesse James - Maybe JJ didn't hear about it while he was smelting unobtainium and welding it to the Mars rover, but BUELL has been building Harley engined sport bikes for many years. Doesn't matter if you have more skills than God if you have a chip the size of Mount Everest on your shoulder. After spouting off endlessly about the others having to have things made for them, he had to call in help to get it done. Weird looking doesn't make it better...

OCC - I actually liked the all-billet sport bike better than JJ's - except for the hideous girder front end. Another failed Jason Puhl design, he should stick to designing things for sci-fi movies, and get an attitude adjustment. Paul Sr. would do better if he stayed true to the build style he likes - old school choppers, like the David Mann style one built recently for Sturgis, with the crazy long springer front end. Sr. should stop listening to whiz designers, 'master machinists' and bean counters and get down to earth.

A lot of 'hating' and 'I'll never watch that show' posts then followed by posts by the same people giving opinions on the show? The producers must be ecstatic,a typical 'love to hate' scenario that gets the viewers just to watch and complain.
Glad I'm in Mexico with no TV.

statlerandwaldorffooter_zps838ef135.jpg

No television...yet internet...[S

For whatever it's worth....my opinion....not a bike guy...

I thought the Jr bike was cool but hate those big butt tires on the front....the other bikes all looked tiny....I understand GMG's being a bobber...but the others just seemed tiny...the guys looked goofy sitting on them cause they looked too small for the rider.....JMHO....I think a 6' tall guy should look proportionate to the size of the bike he rides...not look like he's riding a mini chopper with a briggs and stratton eng....JMHO.....

That being said....the Ego's are huge....all of them....I'm glad that Jr and Sr are being phased out.....about run the gambit....GMG...I find amusing...especially what they pay for vehicles.....JJ..most has been said ...HUGE talent crammed into a crappy box.....as for whatever else they consider reality tv that they put on in place of OCC....only time will tell....[P

You're killing me Ebob....You are killing me...

Wifi by the pool..:D.there is tv but it's all Mexican and I can't translate quick enough to understand it so it stays off.

Only consolation is that on Jan 4th, I'm flying out to Vegas for 7 days...not the warmest but my wife loves vegas and it will be warmer than here....Have fun....don't drink the water....LOL..

Latest posts

Back