Jesse James coming back ???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only consolation is that on Jan 4th, I'm flying out to Vegas for 7 days...not the warmest but my wife loves vegas and it will be warmer than here....Have fun....don't drink the water....LOL..

I've owned a place in Mexico for 5 years,visited for 10 prior and always eat and drink water with the locals without issues.
I'm thinking Tequilla somehow 'sanatizes' your insides.:D

Amish Mafia, piffle & flummery.
I do have to say, there is something about GMG that I find appealing. The owner, Richard, makes me laugh. Just something about him. I could see having a few Cokes - I don't drink - with him. And Aaron, I like how he isn't rattled by anything. I respect that, and I think he's a pretty good mechanic. They don't take themselves too seriously, maybe that's the attraction. They know they won't have a show forever, so I think they are going to have as much fun with it while it lasts.

Only consolation is that on Jan 4th, I'm flying out to Vegas for 7 days...not the warmest but my wife loves vegas and it will be warmer than here....Have fun....don't drink the water....LOL..

I'm waiting until MArch........will be there for the RAT Convention.

Lungs

The Discovery Channel is so excited about the success of their hit program "Amish Mafia" that they already have a new show in the works................ JEHOVAH'S WITNESS SEAL TEAM VII. :D

jehovahswitnesscombat.jpg

And of course, there will be a spin off of that show. They want this one to appeal to people who normally watch Animal Planet.;)

catjehovahswitness.png

Don

Latest posts

Back