latest bonehead metal project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bumper art has been around for a long time. Tons of people across the world, do all kinds of bumper art, see example below, ( I did not do this, just an example).
I have a plan, but I need to gather a few more bumpers.
CHROMEHORSE001.jpg

WOW11022.jpg

At the St. Paul World of Wheels this year. I guess you could call it World of Hooves too.

How many man-hours will it take you to make art out of the bumper pile?

I am looking forward as always to see the new project!

Do you have a good online or local source for steel balls or spheres that you make skulls out of if you don't mind. With all the inpiration I get from your thread, I thought maybe I try to make a hood ornament of my own sometime.
Maybe a step by step skull for some of us rookies out there? Just a thought...

I am looking forward as always to see the new project!

Do you have a good online or local source for steel balls or spheres that you make skulls out of if you don't mind. With all the inpiration I get from your thread, I thought maybe I try to make a hood ornament of my own sometime.
Maybe a step by step skull for some of us rookies out there? Just a thought...

I am thinking of writing a book......;)

Nice work, very nice, very very nice! The "Dead or Alive" sculpture (is that what you would call it?) is awesome. It sort of reminds me of the giant steam-powered mechanical spider in the movie Wild Wild West, except it's 10 times cooler. Excellent! [cl

Have you tried getting your reality show? We, at my previous job, tried a few years ago and it was a pain. We were approached by a production company and even shot a pilot episode, but they were never able to sell it to a network. I hope your luck is better than ours.

Those bumpers would make a killer fence!

Have you tried getting your reality show? We, at my previous job, tried a few years ago and it was a pain. We were approached by a production company and even shot a pilot episode, but they were never able to sell it to a network. I hope your luck is better than ours.

Thanks guys! I have not tried to get a show. Sam is talking about, the metal work I did for the owner of the Discovery channel. I doubt if that goes anywhere on it's own. I was in line for Monster Garage but I did not get on before they stopped production. Sometimes it gets pretty boring around here, and we hardly ever yell at each other, or have drama.

Thanks guys! I have not tried to get a show. Sam is talking about, the metal work I did for the owner of the Discovery channel. I doubt if that goes anywhere on it's own. I was in line for Monster Garage but I did not get on before they stopped production. Sometimes it gets pretty boring around here, and we hardly ever yell at each other, or have drama.

You need to create fake impossible deadlines - Duh!

Kind of like a mud bogger??

Nice to see other projects. If nothing else it'll be heavy duty. Keep us posted.

Ratty 46

Latest posts

Back