latest bonehead metal project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need to explain your art. Art is just personal expression. Even if the new owner takes it's meaning totally different than you envisioned it, thats ok. Art is just supposed to envoke a response from the viewer that is personal to them. Nice work as usual! [cl

I asked a question and never got back to read the answers!

Oh, I meant what is the mohawk'd skull for? It doesn't really look very grab-able if it's supposed to be a shifter! Not that I wouldn't buy it and use it as one ...if I could sneak it past my wife. :eek:

I asked a question and never got back to read the answers!

Oh, I meant what is the mohawk'd skull for? It doesn't really look very grab-able if it's supposed to be a shifter! Not that I wouldn't buy it and use it as one ...if I could sneak it past my wife. :eek:

It is a little bigger than life size. So it is pretty large for a shifter. It is just an art piece.

Taking this one to an art show this weekend:
deadoralive.jpg

bonehead you have been truly blessed with a creative imagination, an artistic eye, and the hands of a true craftsman. please keep sharing your inspirational works, thanks.

Thanks everybody, it is alway great to get feedback. He is part of a series of peices I am making right now. A friend of mine works at the Mack Truck place, and two weeks ago he brought in a defective steering colum. They bring me all kinds of cool parts they take off trucks in the repair shop. Anyway, he threw it down on the floor of my shop and I said, hey, a cowboy robot part. A week later it was done. specail thanks go out to Mike, and Tyron, and Big Willy, for saving parts for me.

Now I realize why my art doesn't get too much attention/comments

My **** sucks

Very nice work Bone Head[cl[dr

Thanks, Charley, Keep on doing what you do. Your art makes you happy, and chances are, if it does, it will make many other people happy too.
I am lucky enough to have to make a living doing what I like. It even turns into work sometimes. There is nothing wrong with the art you are putting out. Just stay with it.

Hey Jeff,

That's one of a kind!! Neat piece.

If I can be so bold as to ask ... what is the gears & chain do?? Arm motions??

Paul aka/ Ratty 46

Both arms are adjustable, the head turns, the gatling gun rotates, the clamp hand on his left side opens and closes. Right now he has to be moved into those positions, the motorized version will probably be phase two.

Come on Jeff ... give us a clue!!! We don't all have hardened gears running in our heads!

Ratty 46

you doing (or did you do) one of the large scultures like the ones in Chicago? the bull and the knight?[P

Latest posts

Back