Maybe the proverbial 32 Ford in a hanger!?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not going to ask you how much has been offered, but here is what I see. A decent A coupe body is worth $ 2,000 to $ 2500 in todays market. I also see some 40 ish Ford front brakes, and maybe a couple of usable other parts. So realistically, $ 2500 to $3000 tops would be my offer. But every area has different prices and in today's market that could be high.

Don

Went out to look at the car in the hanger this morning and it turns out it's not a 32. It's a 30-31 Model A Coupe. Still not a bad find.

Did I call it or what? :D Seems every old coupe is a 32, no matter if it's really a 29-31!

It's a hack job, but good thing is there are a lot of repop stuff available. All steel is better than glass any day. Hope the lady doesn't listen to the gold diggers and takes you up on your price. Good luck!!![cl

so i understand being disappointed in it not being a 32....

but come on man! a 30-31 A seems like a good find in my book![cl

hope u get it- or at least help find it a "good home" :cool:

problem?

I have about 4 others in front of this one. I need to first finish the Studebaker.

l have 3 projects going & with your'e talent 4 builds don't sound like a problem you couldn't handle[ddd

aaaaaalllright, we will be waiting for this one to start[;)

Later :cool:

I did some research on the seat I found. I looked up the drawing number and spec number and found this type of seat was used in a Curtiss P-40 Warhawk. That was the plane the Flying Tigers used. Cool :cool: :D
008_zps02cba000.jpg

I did some research on the seat I found. I looked up the drawing number and spec number and found this type of seat was used in a Curtiss P-40 Warhawk. That was the plane the Flying Tigers used. Cool :cool: :D
008_zps02cba000.jpg

Now you need to find it's mate for your new coopay. :)

Nice little A-bone. Thinking it will look pretty sweet riding high on Deuce rails with a tri-power smallblock. :cool:

Regards,
Shea:)

Brought the Model A home today. Removed it from the Hangar where it has resided for the past 40 years. The previous owner had bought to make a Hot Rod and never got to it. Too many projects and now he's run out of time. He does have other cars and planes that has kept him occupied.

008_zpsd2503d9b.jpg

009_zpsb1c71b4a.jpg

010_zps9fd44ce9.jpg

028_zps06d3f641.jpg

032_zpsbd5a3493.jpg

Front hydraulic brakes.
030_zpsf454fd89.jpg

029_zps4483af19.jpg

Latest posts

Back