Missing emotie smiles back now!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
I found the missing smiles & Jr has them back up now! They were ones I found on my own & were not part of the vBulletin package & got messed up when we did a software update. Party on!!! :D

BoB

Ok, can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? I have choices for "no icon" "post" and then all the smileys down below the narrative box but no matter what I choose, it winds up putting an icon on the title line...like above!

I must be dumber than the tools I use....all the smileys I see are at the bottom of the narrative box. Where is this drop down box.

I must be dumber than the tools I use....all the smileys I see are at the bottom of the narrative box. Where is this drop down box.

In the red circle!

Attachments

• smiles.jpg
    smiles.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 7
Ok, maybe it's because I'm not on " go advanced" Can't find a place to do that either. Your screen shot shows smilies in a place where my screen is blank. I have nothing to the right of the narrative box. Wondering if it has anything to do with the dial-up I'm on. Now I'm in search of the "go advanced" tab....jeesh!

Ok, maybe it's because I'm not on " go advanced" Can't find a place to do that either. Your screen shot shows smilies in a place where my screen is blank. I have nothing to the right of the narrative box. Wondering if it has anything to do with the dial-up I'm on. Now I'm in search of the "go advanced" tab....jeesh!

There should be a button at the bottom of the "quick reply" section that says "go advanced".

Latest posts

Back