My 41 Dodge

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just matched the back. Wheel Vintique Smoothies, 15x6, 215/70 Radial T/A's. Just about the same size tire as what is on the front now. Got a little less backspace to widen out the front just a hair, will help some with turning since now if turned short enough it will hit some stuff.

Special Delivery!!! [cl

Sitting at home when I got there!
IMG_20130412_202451_641_zps201c39d6.jpg

Now need to get some paint on them, the valves in, and wait :(. I just got info that the tires I ordered monday, just shipped yesterday :mad:.

Eh, you need time to paint them and let them dry anyhow...

Going olive drab or another color? They look cool, and now you see how they are different than the ones I linked you =)

I used to be the same way, seemed like the parts would never get here, as the older I got the less impatient I became and seemed like they would arrive quicker.

Yup so wheels are painted, flush valve stems installed............... STILL NO TIRES!!!:mad:! NOW THE TIRES AREN'T DUE IN UNTIL FRIDAY SOMETIME!!! :mad::mad::mad: Not sure I am going to get a chance to put them on this week and that really pi$$es me off!

Upside I started modifying my valve cover, just another one of those added touches ya know.

Hooray!!!! They finally showed up!! on saturday when I couldn't go get them mounted and balanced...........
IMG_20130420_210857_576_zps688f840e.jpg

Hope to get them mounted up and put on probably thursday. Then I will sit her back on the ground so I can see how it looks!!! Can't wait!

Dang it, I'm gonna be gone from Wednesday to the following Monday. Guess I'll just have to wait to see them mounted and on the car a week from tomorrow.
Now I'm getting impatient [ddd

Latest posts

Back