My Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new to the site and have been browsing, come upon your build, it's looks fantastic and has me thinking of sidelining my panel, but not sure if I'd survive the beating from my wife,lol. You did a really nice job of it and your daughter must be really proud and hope she is doing fine.
John

Haven't heard from Dougndog for a long time. I saw his 46 Ford truck daily driver in Gilroy, CA this past weekend. The red and black truck in the first post. Someone else had bought it. I hope he's doing OK.

Hi Guys

Yeah I'm Ok Thanks for thinking of me......Still building but slowed down a lot Getting old and tired. driving my rod every day, riding my bike as my body allows...Happy thanksgiving....going to my daughters for dinner,me and Sweetpea on a nice October Day.
catch you later Doug & Sweetpea

Attachments

• Sweetpea bike 004.jpg
    Sweetpea bike 004.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 38
Really good to hear from you, Doug. I dug up your build thread a few days ago as I was thinking about another project. Hope you don't mind if I copy you somewhat.

Have a nice Thanksgiving.

thank you

wow what a sweet looking truck and very detailed build which is going to help me out so much with my dream build.
thanks to some nice good old boys here at RRR who turned me on to your build I am like a boy on christmas morning looking at that new string ray bike yee haw let the good times roll.
I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the good words....I'm so happy it might help you with your build. the guys at RRR have been a big help for me too.....Good luck and have fun......Doug n Sweetpea

Latest posts

Back