My Front Yard.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shakey56

Got any pics of ALL your stuff? Here is my front yard. Wifey loves it!

Attachments

• Truckpics 001.jpg
    Truckpics 001.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Truckpics 005.jpg
    Truckpics 005.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 106
  • Truckpics 002.jpg
    Truckpics 002.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 98
Here are a couple from 3-4 years ago.
Tim

Attachments

• October 2007 056.jpg
    October 2007 056.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 43
  • October 2007 059.jpg
    October 2007 059.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 77
We cant park um in the backyard either unless we keep a current tag in them ,all the tires aired up and they are insured.If all of them run it's ok but no not running autos here.[P[;):cool:

yeah

Yeah....supposed to be that way here too, but our folks are not what you'd call "motivated". But if I leave em too long I'm takin a chance. 1 outta 3 runs....that ain't bad.

Yeah....supposed to be that way here too, but our folks are not what you'd call "motivated". But if I leave em too long I'm takin a chance. 1 outta 3 runs....that ain't bad.

There was a time around here that you only had problems if someone called and complaned but now the city has someone drive around town all day looking for violations.[P[;):cool:

NIR

NIR,I don't live two far from ya and I live on 110 acres.You can pile all the iron you want on my 110!!!

Yard art out by the road. We fabbed it out of leftover parts with manure spreader front axle and 4"x6" treated lumber for frame rails. You can actually tow it around. My wifes idea...I wanted a tank!

Attachments

• a 006.jpg
    a 006.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 30
  • a 005.jpg
    a 005.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 36
  • a 004.jpg
    a 004.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 30
We actually had a `49 out there but everyone bugged us until we just sold it but the steel wheels seem to designate it as a permanent fixture. The lights come on at night too.
I did have to think about what I was doing after the body took shape but after welding up the doors and column I figured I sealed its fate forever...

Maybe not. I did look awesome laying on the ground before putting the wheels under it.

Latest posts

Back