my roadster on a budget

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How bout some more pics of that front suspension Mr. Clayton???

Looks interesting,Thanks for sharing!!!!

Never mind that hadn't loaded on the com. yet!!!

ill take some more tonight im gonna go do some tinkering ill snap a couple pics for ya bud! it defenetly interesting. borderline rediculous.

Sorry I don't mean to bug you. I had forgotten about asking almost, verbatum, the same question earlier!!! At least I'm persistant huh?

The thing that !!!!!!!!!!!!! AHA I finally get, just tell people it is reversed, DUH!!! Can't believe I didn't see it before!! or at least I would call it a reversed suspension.

Keep up the good work and please keep us posted!!

oops forgot pic

Attachments

• wheel.jpg
    wheel.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 89
If all of your chassis is 2"X.120" tube then it is way stiffer than any 2x3 or 2x4 box frame ever will be. Basically if he adds a couple of diaganal braces to the sides then it is a lader style space frame. Lighter and stronger than a box frame. Look at a funny car witout the body on it and it is the same idea. I think he will be.

If all of your chassis is 2"X.120" tube then it is way stiffer than any 2x3 or 2x4 box frame ever will be. Basically if he adds a couple of diaganal braces to the sides then it is a lader style space frame. Lighter and stronger than a box frame. Look at a funny car witout the body on it and it is the same idea. I think he will be.
PLUs

Ya, what he said !!!!:cool:

Dude that thing is wicked!! I have been planning on building my rear suspension that way. It looks killer! Keep up the good work!!

Cool

I think I'll just subscribe ,sit tight,and watch this one. There are several guys on these sites that are pretty visionary and don't do things the conventional, blah, way. I like when I run across them and can learn something new and cool. You've got some skills man, and don't know what you do for a living besides fab, but you and a few others like zzrodder, and 8literbeater shoulda been engineers.

I think I'll just subscribe ,sit tight,and watch this one. There are several guys on these sites that are pretty visionary and don't do things the conventional, blah, way. I like when I run across them and can learn something new and cool. You've got some skills man, and don't know what you do for a living besides fab, but you and a few others like zzrodder, and 8literbeater shoulda been engineers.

Over 2.5 years later and no updates, we probably shouldn't hold our breath :(

Latest posts

Back