Naked chicks drinking beer

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neverdone, im going to take some pics today just for you. I am 6'1 and my buddy that works with me is 6'2 with a size 14 shoe (which matters because fitting 2 size 14s in a channeled coupe with a closed trans tunnel is tight) and you wouldnt believe it if i said its comfortable for both of us. Of course as you can tell the seats are all the way back into the side windows.. Im also 245 pounds so not very skinny at 6'1 but if your anything less than 6'2 245 at least i can show this is extremely comfortable actually for you :)

How about half naked chick drinking Jeger on our sloppy seconds sedan lol thats as close as i can come right now..

Attachments

• 424754_459575817415344_28690103_n.jpg
    424754_459575817415344_28690103_n.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 60
even less clothing but no beer? Im tryin here.. Maybe this coupe photo shoot will be with naked chicks drinkin beer just to justify the thread

Attachments

• ratsedan.jpg
    ratsedan.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 61
This should help keep it honest.

1st one...close,

2nd one...closer,

3rd one...as close as I can find!

Attachments

• Chicks drinkin beer.jpg
    Chicks drinkin beer.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Chicks drinkin beer 2.jpg
    Chicks drinkin beer 2.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Chicks drinkin beer 3.jpg
    Chicks drinkin beer 3.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 35
Havin a hell of a time uploading pics but not much to see anyway just a roller now with everything ground down to bare metal and clear coated and all holes painted black, installed the real engine and trans etc.. Car should be done in the next couple of weeks stay tuned

Attachments

• 112.jpg
    112.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 46
  • 114.jpg
    114.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 43
All this nice work you do makes me want to start another build! And I haven't even finished my first! I got so many ideas from seeing the ones you have built! The speed holes on this one are the best!

Neverdone Thanks!
Im picking up a 40s chevy truck cab today actually and i have a new frame idea im going to be building for it that kills my old frame design.. glad i could inspire ya to build another, cant wait to see what you dive into

Latest posts

Back