New from Anderson, Indiana

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad your here

There are a handful of us around the Muncie area here on RRR. Nice cab for a project. Hope to run into you sometime or maybe we can exchange address for the future.

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome from just up the road!

It looks like you have a hood and grille that I need. :D

I have a friend with a bunch of parts for your truck if your in need of any.

D0D072C7-42A9-47FE-8C35-DAB0E498BF96-1425-000000E9C01AFCE1.jpg

Oddpowers cab

Thanks everyone!

I plan on making the chassis (2X3 maybe) Suicide front end, I'll build the bed myself, and the 30's grill. That all I got at the moment, This one will be my first build, so I'm not sure where to start. Plus I'm collecting parts right now.

Hey 21willys, I'm not ready to let go of the grill, but the hood is available. If you are ever out during the day, stop in at Airgas, thats where I work.

There are a handful of us around the Muncie area here on RRR. Nice cab for a project. Hope to run into you sometime or maybe we can exchange address for the future.

Welcome Aboard!

Do you go to any of the local car shows? I don't hear about them, so I don't get to go to very many. If you are ever over here in Anderson, stop by the Airgas store I work there form 8-5 m-f

Hi Odd and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. Nice choice of truck. I've had one of them off and on for fifty years. Keep on tinkering.

Attachments

• 47ford in shed.jpg
    47ford in shed.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back