New guy from the dry side.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My name is Matt and I live in Kennewick, WA. My friend Caddad65 told me about this site had to come check it out for myself. I currently own a 57 Chevy 210 wagon, 66 Impala 2door hardtop, (2) 63 VW bug being transformed into Volksrods. It is great seeing people around building real cars that can be driven. I have never been one for lots of chrome and billet losses the mean to me. I have had to many cars to remember most of them painted with a rattle can and all of them could hold thier own on a strip. look forward to spending more time on here.

Welcome to the site. There are a few other guys from up your way on here.
Sounds like some great rides. See if you can posts some pictures.

Hey there Matt, It was good to see you a Barnes and Noble the other day. ever since i changed gigs with the city I never see you up at Shumates any more. after talking to you the other day I forgot to ask if I could come buy and check out the Volks Rod. Ill try to swing buy and get your address one of these days, or you can PM me.

Pablo

Hey man,
Good to see you here. Welcome.

Lookin forward to building more cars with you.
Thanks again for your help unloading my "Jimmy '36"

Later bud,
-Mike-

Welcome, Matt ! Lots of good folks & info to be had.
Has anyone mentioned the pics yet ???? We like pics,,,,

Hey thanks everyone for the great welcome to the site. I will try to get pics up soon have not done alot with the computer in a long time. The volksrods are just getting started no real progress but hope to have mine on the road 80% complete by this spring. My 57 wagon is up for sale if anyone is interested.

Matt

Well I finally got some pics for you guys to check out. The wagon is up for sale the green and cream bug is going to be my volksrod. Hope you enjoy my stable!!!

Attachments

• 57web1.jpg
    57web1.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 66web1.jpg
    66web1.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 66web2.jpg
    66web2.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 63web1.jpg
    63web1.jpg