new project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good [cl

I had a leak problem also, last thing i checked was the gauges, as pickle says "it's the first place or the last place you look":cool:

Yeah I'm going to get after it today. Are you going to that temecula hotrod show early February? I might try to make it up there

Soapy water works great on all the fittings for chasing down the leaks.. I had a bunch of slow leaks at first... i have them all sorted except for one.. its on the back of the air gauge which is a PITA to get to. I even broke one of my gauges trying to stop the leak.

Lookin real good! [cl

Soapy water works great on all the fittings for chasing down the leaks.. I had a bunch of slow leaks at first... i have them all sorted except for one.. its on the back of the air gauge which is a PITA to get to. I even broke one of my gauges trying to stop the leak.

Lookin real good! [cl

I used the spray bottle of windex, it was the elbow fitting in the top of the bag. more thread sealant and torque seams to have fixed it.

trailer queen

I signed up for the drive section at the grand national roadster show a few months ago. It was kind of a goal to get the car done and road worthy by this weekend. so the car is done but Im not entirely sure about driving it 230 miles in a day quite yet. So i broke down and rented a haul this morning. Off to la tomorrow. Ill probably park a few blocks away and act like i drove it up there haha

its not exactly your typical trailer queen:rolleyes:

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 25
gran national roadster show

well we made it up to la and got the car in the drive in part of the show. The car got a lot of attention and pictures taken of it which was fun to see. The show was huge and full of all kinds of killer cars. the highlight for me was the original bat mobile and tribute to Barris.

Attachments

• unnamed-25.jpg
    unnamed-25.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 38
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 33
  • unnamed-23.jpg
    unnamed-23.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 31
  • unnamed-21.jpg
    unnamed-21.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 33
  • unnamed-22.jpg
    unnamed-22.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 31
  • unnamed-20.jpg
    unnamed-20.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 32
  • unnamed-19.jpg
    unnamed-19.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 31
  • unnamed-18.jpg
    unnamed-18.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 30
more cars

Attachments

• unnamed-14.jpg
    unnamed-14.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 26
  • unnamed-7.jpg
    unnamed-7.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 23
  • unnamed-8.jpg
    unnamed-8.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 24
  • unnamed-10.jpg
    unnamed-10.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 25
  • unnamed-11.jpg
    unnamed-11.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 24
  • unnamed-12.jpg
    unnamed-12.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 25
  • unnamed-13.jpg
    unnamed-13.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 25
  • unnamed-15.jpg
    unnamed-15.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 27
  • unnamed-17.jpg
    unnamed-17.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 24
  • unnamed-16.jpg
    unnamed-16.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 27
and a few more

Attachments

• unnamed-7.jpg
    unnamed-7.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 18
  • unnamed-6.jpg
    unnamed-6.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 22
  • unnamed-5.jpg
    unnamed-5.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 22
  • unnamed-4.jpg
    unnamed-4.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 19
  • unnamed-1.jpg
    unnamed-1.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 24
I totally dig the silver one in the last batch ... isn`t that James Hetfield`s? :cool:
thanks for posting!

yes 34 packard owned by metalicas james hetfield. turns out he's a car guy and can write big checks. that car was more than amazing. styled after a delahay

Latest posts

Back