Odd Contradictions and Associations

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if a man makes a statement and his wife is not there to correct him, is he still wrong?[S

My Dad Used to say "I'm right.. I'm always right... And When I'm wrong I know I'm wrong and that makes me right"

One that's not mine..
If a tree falls in the woods...
And lands on a Mime...

Does anyone care?

ks6238.jpg

Forgot this one

A witty public announcement I authored to be boldly proclaimed
(timing is important with this one)
...For when you get caught F'ing up and are about to be called an idiot

Being born with a superior intelligence I can take no credit for my accomplishments as per the freak act of nature it is to be so gifted.
My stupidity however was well planned and took considerable effort, thank you...thank you all

...turns away clapping or takes a bow

OK.....true story...

If your last name was "Case" would you name your son "Justin" :confused:

A Detroit detective goes into interview a young woman who has just given birth to a baby girl in regards to the sexual assault that happened 9 months prior.....
(it get's better)...

The woman is telling the detective how the assault happened that caused her daughter's birth when the nurse comes in for the young mother to feed the baby.....
The detective says to the mom....."Your daughter is beautiful what did you name her"? The woman says "I didn't name her, the hospital did"... The detective being curious about that askes " The hospital named your daughter??"... the woman says "yes, she already had her name on the bassinette when the brought her into the room"....The detective says "ok, what did the "hospital" name your daughter?"..... The woman says "Fe Mal E"
She didn't realize that the hospital had put "FEMALE Johnson" on the bassinette for identification...the woman thought it was the baby's name.....

Latest posts

Back