other hobbies

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rust Rod

does any one else have any other hobbies other than roddin?

mine

rock crawling, i have a 1985 toyota 4x4 with dual tranfercases, detroit lockers front and rear, 4.88 gears, 36" TSLs...(cant wait to get this thing done and start on my '36 plymouth)

and i am also in to dirt biking and boating.

:)i like to sit in front of a nice warm fire and read a good book with a cup of coco....just kidding, i eat , sleep and poop hot rods. sometimes i wish i had a hobby but i just dont have time to. hot rods, hot rodz and hotrods are it for me.:p

Oh man! I have too many hobbies and not enough time to do them all. First there is the 8 collector/muscle/rat cars, the Harley, fishing/boating, collecting and shooting guns (just recently got back into sporting clays), rock hounding, going to watch races local dirt track and at least one NASCAR race a year.

Cars and bikes are my only hobby. I don't have time for anything else, I can't keep up as it is. But if I did have more time, I'd just build more hotrods. It's where my interests lies. I collect some things, but I don't really consider that a hobby.

Other than rod building, the only other real hobby is bowling.

bowling5wv7.gif

Ok!

Ok... I er... collect stuff! Cars, grills, car mags, old Kodak Brownie cameras, old typewriters, old beer cans (I have a 6-pack of Billy Beer), old mouse traps, old Mad magazines, old Playboys, old photos, knives, guns & lots of other old junk my wife hates.

BoB

I like to air brush ,pinstrip,motor cycles ,bycicles,go camping ,fishing ,climbing the hills ,......
And it seems like this computer stuff is becoming a big hobbie for me anymore??

I collect and tinker with anything mechanical (cars, clocks, boats, and interesting gadgets) and long time woodworker!:D

hoc.jpg

I play hockey in a very low level 21 & older league (I'm more than 3 times that age). My stupidity knows no limits.

Gastrick, At my age and size I'm glad they suspend for the season anyone that fights. I did take a flying elbow to the center of my chest (where the staples are) that put me down for a few minutes Monday night.

I like to do a little wood working from time to time. Its kind of been on the back burner since i started my truck. But here is a few pics of some things I've made in the past.

Attachments

• w15.jpg
    w15.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 9
  • w19.jpg
    w19.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 9
  • w2.jpg
    w2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Image9.jpg
    Image9.jpg