Rat Rodder down for a while

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kevin, I'm so sorry things are turning out this way for you. As others have said, you are an inspiration and a role model for us all and a great witness for Christ. I continue to pray for you and your family.

Just thinking of Kevin and his family this morning and wanted to bump this and get the address to the top in case folks may have missed it and want to send a card.

C/O Kevin SVPropane
P.O. Box 1694
Tracy City, Tn 37387

Very Very Sad.....

He had to be the bravest guy I've ever had the pleasure to know..if only from afar..I wish only the best for his family and God rest his soul....RIP brother...you deserve to be at peace......

Thanks so much for the contribution GJunktionMike!

Ya didn't think I wasn't going to track you down and give your hand a shake did you? :)

Back on page 12 I asked Kevin if there was an address where contributions could be made. A few posts later he provided an address. That's where I sent a small amount. I'm sure the family can use lots of help.

Kevin's bravery and positive attitude were a life lesson for us all. No more pain.

Thanks so much for the contribution SgtPontiac. You guys over here are great. I WILL have your website and screen names acknowledged in the letter when I send the check..
-Jeff

Latest posts

Back