School Project!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHA Thanks, IM getting super excited about it. I hope to have it drivable in 30 days. maybe haha. theres a few kids on here that are our age. It is very good to meet you.:)

Some progress finally

I desined some 3 inch raise blocks and my dad made them at work for me haha i got a little low. Also my grampa found and old keg for me to use as a gas tank :) not full tho haha and i started a little old lisence plate collection a while ago i guess and he found like 15 more and gave them to me.:D

Attachments

• ab.jpg
    ab.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 32
  • ab1.jpg
    ab1.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 34
  • ab2.jpg
    ab2.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 33
  • ab3.jpg
    ab3.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 39
  • ab4.jpg
    ab4.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 96
I saw a truck like yours at North St. Paul's Friday Night Cruise last night. Didn't have my camera with, but I found out he lives near me. I'll get some pics for you.

Heres a pic of the tranny while i was cleaning it.:)

Attachments

• tranny.jpg
    tranny.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 49
  • tranny1.jpg
    tranny1.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 40
Thank you very much. I put my blocks in today, and they worked. The lowest part of the truck is now 3 and 1/2 inches:eek: the stance is meaner now i think. It looks funny with the hood because the hood is tilted up for now ill push it out and get a new pic this week.

Attachments

• bew.jpg
    bew.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 74
  • bew1.jpg
    bew1.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 26
  • bew2.jpg
    bew2.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 44
  • bew3.jpg
    bew3.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 23
well im gunna put new floors in and the driveshaft tunnel and tranny tunnel ha. Then smooth the dash with sheetmetal so that theres only some big gauges, Some bucket seats and a cool shifter knob. The only sound system ill have for now is the flathead:D playing some music out of the headers:p

Im not sure yet, im going to decide if it needs it when i get more done, If i decide to chop it, it would only be around 3 inches :) Thanks for your interest:)

ya i would wait a little to get it running and stopping first then make it look pretty but before you chop u should do a photochop to see what it is gonna look like first good luck and nice work :)

The new pictures! shows my new ride height and the new pitch. also i threw on some white walls. the white rim was before i painted the rim buts its the only picture i took of that side. Next is motor mounts.:) My welder isnt going yet tho haha but ill get them made.

Attachments

• new1.jpg
    new1.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 89
  • new2.jpg
    new2.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 108
  • new3.jpg
    new3.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 92
  • new5.jpg
    new5.jpg