Show Coverage From Michigan

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Classic_Crime_Inc

Hey guys,

I'm Justin..I own "Classic Crime Inc" we do various things like provide show coverage, do photo shoots, make full length dvds of the custom lifestyle, sell merchandise like decals, t-shirts, hats, and whatever else you can think of

currently trying to buy my 1st rat rod...I got my cars listed in the for sale section for sale or trade so check em out..maybe you have what I'm looking for!

great site, plan to spend a lot of time on here!!

heres a few logos to just throw out there so you recognize my stuff when you see it...website will be up next summer

Logo3.jpg

ClassicCrimeInc.jpg

ClassicCrimeIncorporated.jpg

ClassicCrime.jpg

Welcome to RRR, Classic Crime. Nice logos. Post some pics of your rat when you get it.

Welcome.......

Welcome to RRR Justin.
Nice logos you have there, post some of your photos if you have time.
Enjoy the site... '22

thanks guys:)

heres what I'm working with right now, but it's for sale or trade so I can buy my 1st rat, pretty excited! just had a question, whats it like riding in one of these for a long road trip say 10-12 hours haha especially one thats low to the ground being chaneled or something along those lines...

100_0476.jpg

100_0489.jpg

100_0474.jpg

100_0466.jpg

almost forget to tell you guys, I have my other project I'm working on right now as well it's going to be some what rat rod style with flat black, white walls, and von dutch pin striping and a mexican blanket seat cover...it will be bagged and body droped with the frame Z'd its a 1976 Chevy C-10 loooooooong box...I have a guy doing a rendering of what it will look like completly finished which should be June-July 2009 but he's been really slow on it, so once hes done I'll post it up.

1980C-10003-4.jpg

Latest posts

Back