Some Backyard Rust

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5w30

The wife just loves me!
img4388ai2.jpg

img4390ai4.jpg

img4386ui7.jpg

img4389dr9.jpg

Not trying to steel any thunder but mine looks similar just not so many A's

Attachments

• 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 63
Yeah, most Wives see little humor in this kind of stuff. When my Kids were about 14 my one Son got into VW bugs and my wife was always upset about a car or two in the back yard. My Sons and I got so good at dismantling a bug that we could drag one home, have it all apart, and the carcass hauled to the junkyard in about an hour. By the time she got home she was none the wiser. :D

You guys in Oregon make me sick. :) How the heck did every old car in the world end up out there??? :confused:

Don

Man you guys are so lucky the fuzz here
in Paris are crackin down on cars in the yards
if it dont run or not tagged its got to go or
the fines start commin

If I should hit the Florida Lottery my dream is to buy about 5 acres (in Florida 5 acres is a FARM :D), put up about a 10 car garage with a couple of apartments over the top, and fill the back yard up with lots of old tin. It is getting harder to do all the time down here because of Code Enforcement. These little Nazis have nothing better to do than find something you have done wrong and fine you. They even come into neighborhoods and do "sweeps" where a team of them come in and find every little violation they can.

If and when I get those 5 acres I am fencing it in and letting a couple of mean dogs run loose. :D:D

Don

Latest posts

Back