South Dakota anyone

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiotes

just looking to see who is out there, Im in the Hills. But if you are from east river I wont hold that against ya. Hah Hah Hah just kidding.

Kiotes

Belle Fourche here, just a couple miles from the Hills. But I wrote that song, I've been everywhere. I started out in Wall, S.D., beebopped around N.D. and Wyoming on construction and oil fields, then 16 years in Alaska, 6 in Texas, and back to S.D. this year.

I've been there quite a bit, usually in August so I can can be ripped of by other non locals at the rally....Man I love the Black Hills though, I generally stay around Custer, but I stayed right in Belle Fourche one year, at Bobby Whittakers campground. I'd love to live there, but I don't know how I'd make a living, I doubt there's many fiber optic tech jobs in the area.

I've been there quite a bit, usually in August so I can can be ripped of by other non locals at the rally....Man I love the Black Hills though, I generally stay around Custer, but I stayed right in Belle Fourche one year, at Bobby Whittakers campground. I'd love to live there, but I don't know how I'd make a living, I doubt there's many fiber optic tech jobs in the area.

I live about 1/2 mile from Bobby Whittakers. Cool campground/motel, he pulls about 20 vintage travel trailers down along the river into the flood plain and then puts them away at the end of the summer.

sturgis

do the rally and stay off Lazell, by the old broken spoke, seeing the Rat Rods there got me hooked :D and thats why I am here, the 4 door on display off lazell and the area toward rapid where they had the frankenstiener car the the CAT radiator :pand etc.. just did it to me and now gott a have one!!!
darn lost those fotos:eek:

do the rally and stay off Lazell, by the old broken spoke, seeing the Rat Rods there got me hooked :D and thats why I am here, the 4 door on display off lazell and the area toward rapid where they had the frankenstiener car the the CAT radiator :pand etc.. just did it to me and now gott a have one!!!
darn lost those fotos:eek:

A good friend of mine built the broken spoke, or actually turned an old lumber yard into it. He sold it after a few years and moved to Cali. I heard.

Latest posts

Back