The "crustbucket" 1946 chop top dodge pu. 1st build on the cheap...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rusty 46

i am building a 46 also. i thought mine was rusted bad i fill better now .keep up the good work and photos i already have some ideas from looking at yours thanks again :)

Kegs are getting boring. But there's not really anything else out there that would do the job without being unsafe, apart from an actual fuel tank.

I used a RV propane tank from the wrecking yard, 13 gallon, stout and designed to hold a lot of pressure. Filling is a pain, but that part is my fault.

i am building a 46 also. i thought mine was rusted bad i fill better now .keep up the good work and photos i already have some ideas from looking at yours thanks again :)

Never to rough if you have a good welder and at least part of the steel can be welded back :D

Good Luck

Sounds great in the clip!

BTW, what happened to your pictures? it says account inactive. I think you need to log in again to your Photobucket account so all those pics come back up!

Sounds great in the clip!

BTW, what happened to your pictures? it says account inactive. I think you need to log in again to your Photobucket account so all those pics come back up!

Im'a gonna get right on that :D

More more...in no order

Attachments

• Picture1488.jpg
    Picture1488.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back