the stray

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One time we picked up this big guy with a axe and a hockey mask. Seemed like a nice enough guy. Kind of quiet. Later we heard he killed a bunch of teenagers at a old summer camp. Ya just never know...

Obviously another irate hockey fan. Hate that when that happens.

I just went through this thread, IZZY I wish there were more people like you and you're wife!!! I believe "not" having people like you is one of the biggest problems in our society!
Some wise man once said "There is nothing to fear, but fear itself".
Maybe I'm naive, but I like to think in general, people are good!!!

My hats off to her!!

A fake damsel in distress can lure a lot of decent guys to help, then have someone ambush you.
A friend of mine lives in a rich area, up the hill from me. One night, around 9 pm, a female comes to his door and asks to use the phone. He tells her he doesn't open the door after dark. The female goes to the neighbors house and asks the same thing. The neighbor opens the door and just as the female is stepping in, a guy comes around the corner. The neighbor pushes the female out of the door, slams and locks it. The police are called but the suspects are gone. Awhile back, the L.A. times ran an article saying, per capita income, it was the riches area in California, home invasions and burglaries went up.

Sounds like Y'all dodged the bullet this time, Izzy, but in today's world you gotta be ultra-cautious - - - - - hopefully you will be rewarded for you kindness later on down the road.

thanks to all for the two cents, I yes I am glad it worked out the way it did. That being said the last 2 times I posted I had a few doubters, the other time was when I showed the pics of the junk yard where I dug out my 37. wth. Also I am 6FT4 AND 275 LBS so my size might make some people maybe think twice, trust me , not always but sometimes. Also we do kinda live in mayberry.

Latest posts

Back