Time out

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roddguy1

Is anyone else having an issue with this site timing out. It seems every time I go to respond to a thread if it takes me more than 2 mins it times out and I have to resign in. What's up with that?

Is anyone else having an issue with this site timing out. It seems every time I go to respond to a thread if it takes me more than 2 mins it times out and I have to resign in. What's up with that?

[S That's weird Roddguy - I'm not having that problem and I've been on here posting my brains out!! That doesn't take very long though! :D

Thunder

I was having the same issue a while back. I know my old computer was in the throes of death but it was way worse on this forum than anywhere else. I have a different computer now with all different condoms than the old one and don't seem to have an issues.

I was having the same issue a while back. I know my old computer was in the throes of death but it was way worse on this forum than anywhere else. I have a different computer now with all different condoms than the old one and don't seem to have an issues.

Must be quite a computer! I don't think I've seen any with "different condoms"!.[cl..CR..lmao

Latest posts

Back