Troops coming home

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2muchtorque

Today dont forget to give thanks to the men and women of the military who without them, well I dont even want to think about that. Whether or not your for the war or not doesn't matter, they fought for our freedom, and many have paid the ultimate price. Keeping things positive, to any vets reading this, THANK YOU, to any soldiers when you return and read this THANK YOU! I know I speak for everyone here at RRR-- GOD bless you all. [cl

Last edited:
Watching those troops driving out of Iraq yesterday on the news was wonderful. I know there is still a lot of them left in the mid East, but this is a start. I bet a lot of Moms and Dads sighed a big sigh of relief too. :):)

Don

RIDE-ON Don, news said there will be 56,000 staying there, just the combat guys and gals are returning home. Lets all keep those remaining there in our prayers.

Last edited:
2 Nephews did 2 tours each with the Marines in Iraq and one stepson did one tour plus a step daughter did a tour in Afghanistan. I'm proud as hell of all of them but I never felt like the war(s) they are fighting had anything to do with the freedoms I enjoy.

A huge THANK YOU to all who have served and still serving!!!! It is about time for our friends, neighbors, relatives, husbands, wives or whatever to come home!!!!! WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to those who are to stay over there GOOD LUCK to ya and know you all are in our prayers!!!! My cousin did 3 tour in Iraq and wanted to go back but the Corps said NO instead he leaves next Friday for an 8 year stint in Japan!...in his words "Semper Fi...DO or Die!!!!"

Latest posts

Back