Virgin

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrastu

Life long gear head, built a few bikes, wrenched a lot of cars, for years been primarily biker trash, gonna get back to a rod of some sort, gettin older and ridin rigid bikes all the time is taking its toll on my body, need to pamper my ass some so I can walk when I old. Have a couple bikes now, gonna sell one or trade one off to get a rod project. Been checkin some of the other boards to get up to speed since I aint built a 4 wheeled ride since about 1978

Stu

Added a pic of a shovel project, and the rigid, I built the rigid last nov-mar after my return from Iraq for the second time.

Last edited:
Welcome to "here" ...

Welcome, Stu. You should enjoy the site and the help.
Spent a number of years ridding a ridged, know what you mean...
R.R. tracks, pot holes, washboard gravel.... yup..
Anyway, jump in, ask questions and (this is a biggie here) post photos when you can... '22

Welcome aboard Wrastu,
The bikes look good. Hope you can get a 4-wheeled project goin to save your back.

My guys just got back from Iraq as well. I had the pleasure of going to the Afghanistan desert myself. Kandahar Correctional Facility, OEF-V.....
Man it was hot...

That rigid is just plain "BAD"!!! Even though I'm 56, been thinking about building another. Haven't ridden one since 75'. Hope to see some pics of your project when you get started.

Best wishes for all who serve in the Armed Forces.

Welcome to the site. Seems like when I have my Hotrod at a car show, it is the bikers who get the biggest kick out of it. When I fire it up, it sounds like a couple of Harleys too. I have had several people who have ridden with me relate the ride to a 4 wheeled motorcycle. I think it is a great way to retain the general lifestyle but end up with something a little easier on the body. Glad you found us, and keep us posted on what you buy or build.

2 or 4 wheels, we like them all. That rigid is slick. Keep us up on what you might build in the future. Did we mention pics are good ??

Latest posts

Back