W.O.W.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the reverend muddy grimes

Brother Binder
A friend of mine called me today. She wanted to leave her husband and take the kids. She told me he hasnt spoken to her in months, to busy playing computer games. She asked me to come over and help her move. Bracing myself for all kinds of confrontations, I went and packed all her and the kids stuff up and moved it out. She hadnt told him she was leaving untill I got there. He was playing World of Warcraft and when she told him, he told her to stop blocking the monitor. Honestly, the guy didnt even notice her and the kids leaving. Maybe if I had packed the computer, there would have been issues. Lovely woman, cute kids. He lost alot over that game. I dont understand people.

Last edited:
Could you quit interrupting my video game time. Jeez , talk about selfish. Just kidding. I have a wife and kid and can't imagine losing either for any reason. I would be devastated. I know how lucky a man with a good woman and a good kid is. That guy probably has no clue to what he lost.

world of warcraft prostitute

In an attempt to make her character stronger in the online game of World of Warcraft, a woman sold herself. Needing 5000 gold to purchase an 'Epic Flying Mount,' one of the fastest mounts in the game, she offered anyone, male or female, playing on her server the opportunity to do whatever in exchange for the in-game currency. In a posting on Craigslist on 4/8/07, the player stated that if someone were to transfer 5000 gold pieces to her account to purchase an epic flying mount, she would do whatever the person wanted. It stated that she wanted whoever was going to do this to send her a picture so that she could evaluate the perspective, "friend."
this is not a joke unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is better off without him. She dosent need to be a "mommy" to him too. She will find someone that will make her and her kids happy someday.
Tim

Video games is like a drug anymore. I love gettin online but only wen I have time and my girl n kids have been taken care of. Wat a shame. RR:(

Guess you're lucky that she diidn't ask you to move the computer....It could have gotten ugly!!!:eek:..Really a shame that a grown man( and I use that term loosely) is going to lose his family over a stupid video game!!!!..CR

I have an obsessive personality - I can get tunnel vision on one thing. I know it and have to structure my time so I don't go overboard. Always stayed away from the addictive stuff too. Cigarettes took me a full year to get over mentally.

I could get hooked on those games, but even I don't think I could get that bad.
EDIT : I know I couldn't!
Get him some help.

im praying for a system failure - or baseball bat to the machine - then maybe the back of his head - knock some sense into the guy .

i made the error of buying a game system for the boys..one time,it will not ever happen again as long as i am breathing:mad:. These things are like crack:eek::eek:i gave the stupid thing away when grades dropped(after several warnings:confused:) I have an aunt who is a retired teacher, i believe she hit the nail on the head when she stated kids are overstimulated. Think about what we did when we was kids, it almost always involved being outside(mom made us!:rolleyes:) It is cool sometimes to flip the breaker(ooops, power went out![ddd) really ****es them off!!

What an ASS!!! To choose a friggin game over a family....without family you have NOTHING!!!!! Hopefully the woman can find a better man!!

That is a pretty sad situation.

I can not agree more. Te funny part is she is not the only one going through it. You here about it all the time. My mother runs a daycare and some of the women are complaining about the same thing.

Some times you are at a place and all you here, guys in the 20's and 30 's talking about there games. Its as if they do not care about anything else. Some even talk about how they play at work.

I wish her luck and hope next time she find a man an not a boy.

Back