W.O.W.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im a total sucker. Her new relationship didnt work. I get to drive to Pensilvania this weekend and pick her and her kids up. 15 and a half hours each way...

Wait a minute! She just left her Husband on 9/8 and a month later her NEW relationship isn't working out???????:confused: Am I missing something here or what? How fast does this chick move?

Don

And yes, you are a total sucker in this situation.

Im a total sucker. Her new relationship didnt work. I get to drive to Pensilvania this weekend and pick her and her kids up. 15 and a half hours each way...

Pa. You should have made a week of it. Hershey fall swap meet is this week.

Just kidding. I guess she must be a good friend for you to do it. Get her home and give her the father talk. I was done the same for one of my female friends.

Rev...Man that`s too bad. Don`t let her drag you down her path. "Screw me once shame on you-screw me twice shame on me." She may have to work things out(learn how to pick the right mate) on her on, with only guidance from someone and less "help"

went and got her. good trip. Took my daughter with me for some good quality time. Got the lady (and her kids, which is why I went in the first place.) and got her home. No more road trips for me for awhile.

Yeah, been there and done it for the kids too. The woman has a bad chooser and it probably won't change, seldom does.
Dad's listen up. the best pattern your little girl has for a healthy relationship is from you. Treat your little girls like queens and they won't settle for anything less. Or go the other way and they will blunder from one bad relationship to the next because they weren't programmed right from the start. I'm guessing this gal grew up with an absentee dad

Dad's listen up. the best pattern your little girl has for a healthy relationship is from you. Treat your little girls like queens and they won't settle for anything less. Or go the other way and they will blunder from one bad relationship to the next because they weren't programmed right from the start.

Excellent advise WB, I agree 100%.

Latest posts

Back