Went to see these this morning...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtpontiac

Older, Wiser and Still Buildin'
Guy never showed up.... waited 1/2 hour and called him...said he was tied up but wanted to meet with me on tomorrow (Friday) morning.... so we set it up.... I asked him what he wanted for them and he said he wants me to look at them before we even talk about money.....doesn't seem to want to discuss money..... makes me nervous... but we'll see.... there are three of them but can't see the other one because it's behind the stake truck.....it's another pickup...similar to the pickup I got the picture of... I couldn't sleep last night thinking about them.....now I won't sleep again tonight.... my friend thinks that he is going to give them to me....LOLOLOL I doubt that.. he might give it to me alright.....:eek: Wish me luck.....

Attachments

• ford flat bed other view.JPG
    ford flat bed other view.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 122
  • ford pickup.JPG
    ford pickup.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 107
I've got plenty of room at the Inn....

Do you have space for all of them? The dually looks good.

I will find space.... might have to do some re-arranging but I don't want to get too excited about them yet.... but...... if I can score on these, it will be a once in a lifetime thing... 3 at a time?? How often does that happen?? To me... nada....zip.....zero... [P

Sgt. - MAYBE he's waiting to see what you drive up in to figure out how much to you're good for ;)

Drive a beater & wear old cloths :D

Guy never showed up.... waited 1/2 hour and called him...said he was tied up but wanted to meet with me on tomorrow (Friday) morning.... so we set it up.... I asked him what he wanted for them and he said he wants me to look at them before we even talk about money.....doesn't seem to want to discuss money..... makes me nervous... but we'll see.... there are three of them but can't see the other one because it's behind the stake truck.....it's another pickup...similar to the pickup I got the picture of... I couldn't sleep last night thinking about them.....now I won't sleep again tonight.... my friend thinks that he is going to give them to me....LOLOLOL I doubt that.. he might give it to me alright.....:eek: Wish me luck.....

Good Luck, I hope you get them both real cheap.[P[;):cool:

I kind of take the attitude that if something is meant to happen it will, and if it wasn't it won't. Sometimes the reason for something happening or not happening isn't apparent right away, but down the road you find out why it happened the way it did.

But I hope you get them, and cheap. :D:D

Don

Do you have space for all of them? The dually looks good.

Did you really ask that?!?

I will find space.... might have to do some re-arranging but I don't want to get too excited about them yet.... but...... if I can score on these, it will be a once in a lifetime thing... 3 at a time?? How often does that happen?? To me... nada....zip.....zero... [P

I never got that lucky either.... hey, what are we talkin' about?....[S....;)

Was wondering when someone was going to ask...

...... father-in-law, who is 82 and who is residing in my home with my Mom in law, just had gall bladder removed...after surgery had a mild heart attack early this morning....we were at the hospital until about 1pm... I had to call the guy and postpone the "viewing".... Guy seems so laid back about this.... told me he's getting the titles next week and as soon as he has them, if I want them then we'll "work it out"..... can't get him to mention money at all... gotta include the fact that this guy has big bucks..... has a number of old Chevelles 68 69 70 and 72 from the wild to the mild.... photo is of the engine he is putting into the lastest build... 68 drag only car...he is not, per him "into these old junkers"..... When I mention money he says "don't worry, if you like them, we'll work it out"...... doesn't do much to ease my mind.... in any event.. it will have to wait till Sunday when he is back in town.... he owns several businesses and such....more money than time....just trying not to get my hopes up... [P

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2a.jpg
    imagejpeg_2a.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 44

Latest posts

Back