What's in your backyard?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Nothing in the backyard except a pool and a couple acres of busted tree branches."
You need more STUFF. :D

"Nothing in the backyard except a pool and a couple acres of busted tree branches."
You need more STUFF. :D
I'm attempting ot keep it to a manageable mess. I just found 2-64 Malibu/Chevelles one is an SS 4 Speed car, 2 64 ElCartruckos and a 34 Plymouth business coupe. It will be a package deal. My son and I drag the stuff home and the whole package finds somewhere else to live. LOL

We are supposed to build a pole barn to store any excess projects in, if they are out of the weather, the wife doesn't mind them being there. She just doesn't want us hoarding vehicles and making rust out of them.

Here''s mine

The New River is in my back yard. The front is where all my junk is stored. My wife doesn't like it one bit, but she tolerates me. I've got 7 garage stalls and they are all full, mostly junk.
Backyardshots009.jpg

Backyardshots011.jpg

Backyardshots012.jpg

Backyardshots013.jpg

I really envy you guys with lots of space. I cant get my wife to even think about moving to the country.

We live one block south of Ventura Blvd (its a main drag full of stores), last count there were something like 35 Starbucks on this street.:eek:

Here are 3 photos and they overlap.:D

Attachments

• miscbackyard rhonda bday 020 (Medium).jpg
    miscbackyard rhonda bday 020 (Medium).jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 22
  • miscbackyard rhonda bday 007 (Medium).jpg
    miscbackyard rhonda bday 007 (Medium).jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 17
  • miscbackyard rhonda bday 008 (Medium).jpg
    miscbackyard rhonda bday 008 (Medium).jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 16
In the back

I've got a 51 Ford and 54 Studebaker pickups in the back. The other 6 along with my wife's 2 cars are in the garage/shop. I have to park my Chevy truck outside.:(

There are lots of old car laying around here in New Mexico. But they either want Barrett Jackson prices for basket cases or the 70+ year old owner is going to fix it up someday!:confused:

Well, here is my lot: (from right to left) '53 Chevy 210, '54 Chevy Bel-Air, '52 Chevy DeLuxe and last but not least my '34 Chevy sedan. The bike's you see are for commuting.

Attachments

• 20070626008.jpg
    20070626008.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 19
RON! I love these kind of pictures and stories. I already have "Projects til the day I die", in my back yard, but I figure if I gather enough projects, I can put off the ultimate dead end.

LMAO @ Bonehead!!! I was wondering what Yur True Motives were there!!! LOVE visiting yur Place Bonehead!! Tons of Kool Stuff, so Funn to get lost in all tha Daydreaming out there!!

Latest posts

Back