Where is rsfyj???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Deal....

Last Activity: Today 10:15 AM

He's still breathin', Sarge.

In goes the good air, out comes the bad....Not to change the subject...Hey Doc...actually got into the barn today....spent 4 hours cleaning up after my kid :( Fixed a creeper that seemed to mysteriously lose a wheel and changed the tanks on two of the welders that mysteriously ran out of 75/25....???[S Funny, haven't used them in months..must have seeped out of the metal cylinder??..left a note for the kid to cough up the 72 bucks I just spent for gas....didn't charge him for the creeper, it's one I've had for 35 years....I'll give him that one....should have checked the wire while I was at it..lol..

Hmm... I got one of those kids, too. 75/25 stands for 75% innocent/25% excuses.

Last weekend, I needed to weld a broken piece for a friend so he could earn some double time in his field of work. I got two solid inches fried up when the wire ran out... four inches remaining. :mad:

Hey, Junior!!! Why am I out of wire?

"I dunno"

Drag out the stick cables and got to plug in the machine... the end is crushed... like somebody ran it over with a truck.

Hey, Junior!!! What happened here?

"I dunno"

How do you drive a truck between a work bench and a work table 36" apart?

I don't know, but I had to steal a plug off another machine and a 5 minute job took... too damn long!

Guess I should have started a new BS thread..

"Why is it that nobody knows how crap Happens??" Doc is right....75% innocent and 25% excuses.....[cl

Since we're here...

My boy's rear end has "Red Wing - Size 11" and an aggressive tread pattern permanently embossed. (When I need new boots, I can send him and get a perfect match. :D)

Maybe I need to switch tactics and kick him where he thinks. (That may end my chances of being a grandfather, however.)

Seriously, the kid is OK. Just a little too reckless and afraid to tell me when he buggers something up. (Or uses all the wire. :mad:) When I find out, and I always do, he assumes the position and pays out of his pocket. If necessary, I implement the "idiot tax". 24 beer or... 24 beer.

I hope he stays home a few more years. I'll have all new stuff and I'll save a small fortune on beer. :D

I was sick but back a little

Darn strep throat got me good. But I have started back at a snails pace. I hope to continue the Coupe. Thanks for the thoughts of where i was and what happened . I feel better more each day ill get back to a cycle soon. Glad to be up and around..

My boy's rear end has "Red Wing - Size 11" and an aggressive tread pattern permanently embossed. (When I need new boots, I can send him and get a perfect match. :D)

Maybe I need to switch tactics and kick him where he thinks. (That may end my chances of being a grandfather, however.)

Seriously, the kid is OK. Just a little too reckless and afraid to tell me when he buggers something up. (Or uses all the wire. :mad:) When I find out, and I always do, he assumes the position and pays out of his pocket. If necessary, I implement the "idiot tax". 24 beer or... 24 beer.

I hope he stays home a few more years. I'll have all new stuff and I'll save a small fortune on beer. :D

Them using all my supplies would be a problem, but my boys are just the opposite..almost 19 and almost 16 and neither one of them have any interest in anything that goes on in the shop..they like my truck projects, but only want to drive them, have no interest in the builds..

Latest posts

Back