A Little More Interior Work

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
Well this isn't much but I did a little something here. My coupe's kick panels were a bit plain so I found the time to spruce them up a bit. Nothing fancy. Just pretend that I didn't run out of rivets and that small square at the bottom of the panel is finished. I'll have to order more rivets to finish up this panel and the other side. Almost ready for Billetproof Florida.

Just several pictures of the same thing.

Major employer!!!

Gastrick,
I'm thinkin' u're keepin' a rivet production line goin' someplace in the world!!! And I'm guessin' u use a punch to make the holes for the rivets & don't drill 'um?! Awesome work!

BoB

Gastrick,
I'm thinkin' u're keepin' a rivet production line goin' someplace in the world!!! And I'm guessin' u use a punch to make the holes for the rivets & don't drill 'um?! Awesome work!

BoB

No on the punching Bob. Every hole is center punched and drilled. Just ask my brother lol. I must have 500 rivets in just the panels alone now because that's how many I bought the last time and I ran out.

Those look great Gastrick. I always like seeing pics of your interior. Remind me to buy a few shares of "ACME rivet co.":D

Makes me tired just looking at all the work you put in it. :eek: Really a nice job Bill, you have to be crosseyed and seeing spots after all those holes and rivets. :D

How do you find the noise level with all the aluminum? My '68 Mustang had an aluminum interior and it was a little noisy inside. Could have been the open headers under the floor reverberating the panels though.

Don

Latest posts

Back