Rat Betty ?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earthman

Fascinated by rolling objects!
Tempe AZ on the corner of Oak and Southern
Anybody know the story on this chick and her car? She gets around.

18467534_CkgkV-L.jpg

Nice!

Nice car... nice driver!!! But sadly... @ my age I'm more likely to know the passenger! ; - >

Roadsters!

I have noticed that Bettys seem to be really white, seems like they would burn out in the sun.

WB,
U're exactly right! Anyone who has a roadster knows... the sun & wind burn can be pretty tough if u drive around much! If that is her car... she sure doesn't drive it around too often! I came back from Round Up as a crispy critter!!! ; - >

BoB

Rat Betty

I think they invented a thing called sunblock .That mite be the reason that pretty skin is so milky white
We roadster guys mite be a little late for it to keep are skin Milky white,but it can help with keeping it from getting brite red ;)

Block!

I think they invented a thing called sunblock .That mite be the reason that pretty skin is so milky white
We roadster guys mite be a little late for it to keep are skin Milky white,but it can help with keeping it from getting brite red ;)

I used *plenty* of block but I still got burned!!! Wind burn is pretty tough too... but @ least my poor bald spot didn't peel this year!!! :D:eek::D:eek:

On a photographic note...direct sun will wash out color. On the other hand she could be a vampire in an invisible uv protectant force field, but thats just speculation on my part.

I'm still peeling from my ride home from Billetproof! :( Just when it was starting to heal I made the mistake of going out with my Son on his boat. Now I'm peeling for the second time. :mad: I even had sunblock on, but since I don't see the sun much anymore I am even whiter than Betty. :D

One thing I have noticed about Betty, she never smiles in any picture I have ever seen.

Don

Could be someone else I'm thinking of, but I thought I heard she got into a wreck in her roadster a couple months back. She was banged up but O.K. I don't think the roadster fared well though.

I'm still peeling from my ride home from Billetproof! :( Just when it was starting to heal I made the mistake of going out with my Son on his boat. Now I'm peeling for the second time. :mad: I even had sunblock on, but since I don't see the sun much anymore I am even whiter than Betty. :D

One thing I have noticed about Betty, she never smiles in any picture I have ever seen.

Don

If I was driving that "Rat" I'd be smiling from ear to ear all the time. Maybe she use to be one of those girls that sang Addicted To Love with Robert Palmer. They never smiled either.

rat betty?

Hey BIGGLES , does this look like her, or am I letting my imagination run away with me.:confused:

Attachments

• Doll-Hut-Amanda-Posters.jpg
    Doll-Hut-Amanda-Posters.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 97
Hey DMW56 you like , have some more.:p:D

Attachments

• sedan-girl-black-d.jpg
    sedan-girl-black-d.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Copy20of20coupe-girl-black-decal_LR.jpg
    Copy20of20coupe-girl-black-decal_LR.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 34
I was just interested in who the mysterious rat betty? is and did a quick google and found them on the way through.I did find some things I can't post here :eek::eek:

Latest posts

Back