A new find!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don, this is the one I want it says dodge but anybody got a year :confused:the drivers door is missing but it sure would be cool choped and channeled:cool:

1933 or 1934
Here's a couple chopped ones.

Attachments

• ggkc226.jpg
    ggkc226.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 20
  • dean226.jpg
    dean226.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 20
Not a lot left of some of the cars. I think I'll pick this up to make into a lawn chair.

20090508_1.jpg

This was a heartbreaker Model A Convertible or Roadster, hard to tell. I think convertible.
20090508_10.jpg

20090519.jpg

This one looked good from this side but the other side was paper thin, a lot like that.
20090522.jpg

This 4 door Plymouth might not be too bad. Got to dig it out of a foot of sand first to find out.
20090528.jpg

Probably not enough here to worry about. Got to cut the tree down first.
20090529.jpg

This frame and wheel has been here so long the wooden spokes have rotted away.
20090531.jpg

Another Dodge not too bad if you could find the doors.
20090532.jpg

There's at least 2-3 more out there. But no drivers doors. Chip needs a door know of one?

well mine is a 34 plymouth deluxe but pretty much the same thing, but there is a guy is north carolina who deals with only that body style and he'd have a door, but other than that they arent easy to come by unless its a front door cause i think they used the same doors for the front in most of the cars even the 2 doors

here are some carters and a gm rotchester they came off the flat six

Attachments

• flathead carbs 001.jpg
    flathead carbs 001.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 14
  • flathead carbs 002.jpg
    flathead carbs 002.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 12
  • flathead carbs 003.jpg
    flathead carbs 003.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 7
  • flathead carbs 005.jpg
    flathead carbs 005.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 10
  • flathead carbs 006.jpg
    flathead carbs 006.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 8
Chipper and I are going down to the yard Friday and get more stuff. If anybody needs something let us know and we'll see if we can find it. There just so much stuff there Chip keeps finding new stuff everytime he goes there.

All of the vehicles are for sale so let us know. Except one of the 38 Chevy trucks. I want that one. I'll get pics of the Lincoln and 55 Ford when I'm down there plus more...

Chipper and I are going down to the yard Friday and get more stuff. If anybody needs something let us know and we'll see if we can find it. There just so much stuff there Chip keeps finding new stuff everytime he goes there.

All of the vehicles are for sale so let us know. Except one of the 38 Chevy trucks. I want that one. I'll get pics of the Lincoln and 55 Ford when I'm down there plus more...

Stop it dmw, your killing me with that talk about the 38 Chevy truck!! :(:D

T1

I'm in need of a heavy '32 front axle and bones. Let me know if available. Also any artillary wheels? Any Model A coupe bodies? Steven.

I'm in need of a heavy '32 front axle and bones. Let me know if available. Also any artillary wheels? Any Model A coupe bodies? Steven.

What are the dimensions of heavy 32 axle? I've got lots of 2 1/4" bones ~36" long and one ~44" long.

Have not found any good artillary wheels and no A coupes. If there was any A coupes they wouldn't be for sale. ;) Chip might sell the pieces of the A convertible though.

Attachments

• 20090525_27.jpg
    20090525_27.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts

Back