Anyone have car shows with a builders class?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pretty far from you, but there is a show up here called the Canadian Unfinished Nationals, in Paris Ontario. I think its usually one of the first weekends in June each year.

I know I have seen some show coverage on either this site or some others of some other Unfinished shows in the US. The one that comes to mind right away I think was in Washington... but could be wrong on that.

unfished nats

in elma washington:

every august

Later:cool:

Attachments

• AddEmoticons04243.gif
    AddEmoticons04243.gif
    9.8 KB · Views: 82
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 15
  • flame head.gif
    flame head.gif
    40.7 KB · Views: 6
  • sick.gif
    sick.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 82
I've been to a few shows where they had an unfinished class. Even won a trophy a couple of times with my 27 before it was done. The very first time I rented a u haul trailer and took it people loved seeing one that wasn't done.......got a lot of people climbing under and over it. I laid an album of construction pictures on the seat and was amazed how many people would stand there looking through the whole book.

I think it is a great way to let the average rod builder who is in the middle of a build get his car out and get some positive feedback. Makes laying on your back all those nights in the garage seem worthwhile, and it gives you a boost to get on to the next step.

Don

hope to have the OCC tacked togther for the Sept deal here in Kingman![;)[S

Attachments

• 101_0874 (Small).JPG
    101_0874 (Small).JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 9
I've been to a few shows where they had an unfinished class. Even won a trophy a couple of times with my 27 before it was done. The very first time I rented a u haul trailer and took it people loved seeing one that wasn't done.......got a lot of people climbing under and over it. I laid an album of construction pictures on the seat and was amazed how many people would stand there looking through the whole book.

I think it is a great way to let the average rod builder who is in the middle of a build get his car out and get some positive feedback. Makes laying on your back all those nights in the garage seem worthwhile, and it gives you a boost to get on to the next step.

Don

As always excellent advise from Don .During the 5 months I was building mine I took it to every show I could find , including local cruise nights . Always had a crowd looking and taking pics . Even won a trophy at a big show . They had it to be awarded for some other catagory and gave it too me cause they liked my build . So hell yes if it's good enough , take it everywhere , have some fun .

Latest posts

Back