Anyone use a hoop steering arm

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillbillie hotrods

I was going to order a hoop steering arm for a traditional side steer from speedway with the taper hole for a tie rod .

Anyone here use one of these are they good to use any info on them would be good before i order one and find out there not good to use.

Thanks HB

It works but if your going to use it with stock drums it won't work cause the treads aren't long enough to bolt through the spindle. If your running disk like the kit says you'll be fine.

i think i have one a on old chrome model A axle with '40 juice brakes.... i havent run it in anything yet, but it was from a old T Bucket built many years ago...must have worked ok.... i can get a picture of the front end if you want.

Thats what I have on mine!! You can buy them any style you want, or do what I did and make it yourself!!
They make them with male ends, or female! Mine is female and takes a bolt from the outside into the steering arm!! So length is not an issue!!

Latest posts

Back