Bling or zing

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

51FLAT

IVE BEEN WORKING ON PAINTED RIMS AND 3" WHITE WALLS, HERE'S WHAT IVE GOTTEN DONE.
THE SHOWS IN CALIFORNIA SAY I HAVE TOO MUCH BLING HERE'S A BEFORE AND AFTER. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK THANKS PAT

BEFORE
232323232%7Ffp8%3C7%3Enu%3D3348%3E7%3A%3A%3E%3A%3C%3A%3E24397%3A%3A%3B%3B%3B249ot1lsi

AFTER
232323232%7Ffp9%3A%3A%3Enu%3D3382%3E372%3E7%3C9%3E24733728%3B%3A249ot1lsi

THANKS FOR LOOKING

Picture number one. Unless i'm missing something i ain't seeing much bling. I'm seeing one cool truck.

I'm not big on purple, but I like the after pic. Like the www's and toned down rims. I'm not seein' bling? The rims of before look a bit much maybe....

I like the 1st version best, but its your truck so you should build it the way that suits you the most! Who cares what other people say! If we cared we wouldn't be building rats!!!:D..CR

i like the blue pic---but i personally think the sun visor and keg-tank would hafta go if it was mine.....
really a cool looking truck love to hear some details of it-powertrain etc.

Are those Alcoas in the first pic? I think maybe people should start to realise that aluminum (or magnesium) wheels have been around for quite some time and aren't likely to go away anytime soon.;)

"BLING" to me is something a PiMp or DRUG DEALER would get installed on his HUMMER or NAVIGATOR or YUKON: you know, 32" tall wheels with rubber bands...

Anyway, I vote for pic number one-to me, whitewalls and pickups are like pickles and ice cream, or tattoos and chicks-one DOESN'T belong on the other!:D JMO, of course. I'm sure many here would disagree, though hopefully no one here LIKES pickles on their ice cream...;)

Regards,
Shea:)

Latest posts

Back