Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well there's some good BS here.
I started reading all the BS which has actually been very entertaining. I'm now caught up as far as page 177 at the end of January of 2011.
Just figured I'd pop in and say hello here in the future or I guess present.
I do have a question. If I go back to page 177 to continue on am I going "back to the future"? Or just simply back in time? [S
I've been distracting myself heavily from life lately and I think I have found a good place to be for now, just to get away from the everyday real life crap.
Carry on. I'll catch up next year sometime. :D

Gee Bob, you never seemed like the "Nightwish" type to me. ;)
That Our Town video has close to 1.8 million views. I have to say, a bunch of those are from me. I first found out about her from listening to John Prine.

I'm not s 74 year old head banger but I do like Epic Metal and Pagan Metal. This is good stuff too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xJcySW1dPQ

Here's my favorite 2 string guitar player. All his songs are very sad, if you listen to the lyrics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=985JGeGq_tc

"Hello?", "Hi honey. This is Daddy. Is Mommy near the phone?"
"No Daddy. She's upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Paul."
After a brief pause, Daddy says, "But honey, you haven't got an Uncle Paul."
"Oh yes I do, and he's upstairs in the room with Mommy, right now."
Brief Pause. "Uh, okay then, this is what I want you to do.
Put the phone down on the table, run upstairs and knock on the bedroom door and shout to Mommy that Daddy's car just pulled into the driveway."

"Okay Daddy, just a minute."
A few minutes later the little girl comes back to the phone. "I did it Daddy." "And what happened honey?" he asked.
"Well, Mommy got all scared, jumped out of bed with no clothes on and ran around screaming.
Then she tripped over the rug, hit her head on the dresser and now she isn't moving at all!"
"Oh my God!!! What about your Uncle Paul?"
"He jumped out of the bed with no clothes on, too.
He was all scared and he jumped out of the back window and into the swimming pool. But I guess he didn't know that you took out the water last week to clean it.
He hit the bottom of the pool and I think he's dead."

***Long Pause***

Then Daddy says,
"Swimming pool ? .... Is this 486-5731?"

i was informed by my beloved bride this morning that.
i have a dumb looking cop hairdoo.
that settles it
i am going back to my rugged individual tough guy hairdoo.
that involves me going hay wire with the clippers and randomly whacking it down when a hunk pokes out.

I have a dum...hey wait a minute! Mine is due to my job!! Lol[cl

(psst! And because I'm a Marine and I just like it! 2" long = hippie![cl)

I cut my own. # 4 comb on the clippers all over if I do it myself, if the wife helps #3 on the sides. #5 on the beard during riding season. Sense the the bike blew up in September I haven't trimmed it and probably won't till I can ride again.

Haircut???!???:eek: I had mine this morning. Don't you just hate it when them pesky eye brows get so long they curl up against the inside of your shades....

i saw an old picture (pre-wife) of me with a handlebar stache
i thought i looked cooler than stallone doin a wheelie in a tank with a nekkid girl in each hand.
the gal didnt think so....

Bo Huff auction

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere on here. I don't know if anyone knows about it, but Junior Huff is auctioning off all of his late dad's cars and parts. https://www.facebook.com/bohuffcustoms/

12105909_950400375033589_9014678739322712548_n.jpg

Most of what is being offered is scrap junk that's WAY over priced. And I would guess their "auction" is going to cause them a lot of headaches in the end.

Most of what is being offered is scrap junk that's WAY over priced. And I would guess their "auction" is going to cause them a lot of headaches in the end.

I saw a Ford hood that he was asking $1800 for. I find it odd to ask some arbitrary price, in a blind auction. The stuff is going to sell for whatever someone is willing to pay for it, which is likely to be swapmeet prices.

Speaking of overpriced, check out this psycho: https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/5339219868.html
I think his "0" key stuck.

Latest posts

Back