Hello from Florida

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwsalis21

Brand new here. My son and I just got a 46 dodge sedan. I know its not the hottest car to restore, but its gonna be a great one to learn on. Still has the flathead 6 in it and it still runs. All 4 tires hold air, and no tears in the seat. Has some cancer but not bad for a 46. I m sure I ll be asking questions and reading post to learn, and maybe be able to answer a couple too.

Bo

Welcome, from a little ways north and west of you. might check out the photo's of the 1950 customs just linked on this site for ideas.

ok, not sure how to do this picture thing. Can I not use the picture I have uploaded to facebook? I put in the link, but the pic did not show up.

Well I got it running today, even drove it around the yard once. Brake lines are shot, so that is my first to do. Engine warms up and sounds good. If anyone can help with getting pics posted I ll put up a few.

Not sure how you would get the facebook pictures to link here, but at the bottom of any post there is a button that says "Manage Attachments". Click on that and it will give you a box where you can browse to the location on your computer where the pictures are stored...that's if you have them on your computer. Hope this helps!

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN5747.JPG
    DSCN5747.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN5749.JPG
    DSCN5749.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN5753.JPG
    DSCN5753.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts