hola, it has been awhile! mustang project almost done.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

getcarter

well i know it has been a long while since i have been on, sold my car to one of the prominate members and i hope it is being built to everyhitng she can be.

you may have remembered i bought a 93 white coupe that i put some pictures up for viewing way back when. well below is what she has become. i went with a honda color that they only carry on one vehicle, green tea. went with some 18 in ford gt knock off wheels and i am currently hunting for oem black coupe interior, don't want to spray paint it.

the motor is the new boss 302 punched out to a 347, eagle rotating assembly. afr 205 heads, efi spider intake and long tube headers. this was built with 10.8 to 1 compression, getting ready to put a 250 shot on it!! it dynoed on motor 404 rwhp and 375 tq. i have not weighed the car but i believe it should come in at or under 3200 lbs. anyway i wanted to stop in a say hello because it has been a while and i am still in iraq but headed home for a 3 week vacation... woohoo

i missed the video for the 404 hp but this one was close.
http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/sgtdraughn/?action=view&current=dyno-1.flv

reardyno-1.jpg

car3.jpg

car2.jpg

dyno.jpg

Hey!!!

Wow... I was just wondering what u were up to as we haven't heard from u in sooo long. Glad all is well & I'm sure u're glad to come back home for a while!!! Nice Stang!!!

BoB

main reason i stay off of the site is because of the loading time, over here through the satallite i get alot of errors and it takes a bit for everything to populate. i am glad to see that the forum has filled up though.

the shop is supposed to have the nitrous hooked up this week and they will be beating on it some for me while taking video's. the one link above is the only one i have that is anygood right now.

Latest posts

Back