Hot rod girl!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

Motor mouth ratchet jaw!
hotrodgirl.jpg

You can tell that is an old poster...........Chuck Conners got 3rd billing. (The Rifleman)

There were a bunch of B movies like that one when I was growing up. The plots were always lame and the facts about cars were really screwed up (" Yep, she has 8 carbs and goes zero to 60 in 2 seconds!".......then they show a shot of the engine and it has a 2 barrel on it!:D)

Some of the better ones were movies like The Lively Set. But all of them were tolerable simply because of the cars in there.

Don

do you have a higher res pic of this?
nope

You can tell that is an old poster...........Chuck Conners got 3rd billing. (The Rifleman)

There were a bunch of B movies like that one when I was growing up. The plots were always lame and the facts about cars were really screwed up (" Yep, she has 8 carbs and goes zero to 60 in 2 seconds!".......then they show a shot of the engine and it has a 2 barrel on it!:D)

Some of the better ones were movies like The Lively Set. But all of them were tolerable simply because of the cars in there.

Don

i just like the image.

Also had Frank Gorshin ----The original Riddler in batman.
The posters were always brilliant--the movies so crappy but i watched everyone and loved the cars and the way anyone who ever modified a car or spun the tires was a rebel on his way to hell in a burning casket:D

Also had Frank Gorshin ----The original Riddler in batman.
The posters were always brilliant--the movies so crappy but i watched everyone and loved the cars and the way anyone who ever modified a car or spun the tires was a rebel on his way to hell in a burning casket:D

the greatest titles!

hot rod hellcats!
REFORM SCHOOL GIRL!
SHE-DEVILS ON WHEELS!

RAG DOLL (a.k.a. YOUNG, WILLING AND EAGER) !

DRAGSTRIP GIRL!

hell in a burning casket huh?
snicker...

...and the facts about cars were really screwed up (" Yep, she has 8 carbs and goes zero to 60 in 2 seconds!".......then they show a shot of the engine and it has a 2 barrel on it!:D)Don

Kind of like the Beach Boys "Little Deuce Coupe" album cover. That's the strangest looking flathead i've ever saw.

Latest posts

Back