how did ya pick a name for your'e car/truck?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally don't name my cars/bikes but usually my wife or friends will all call them something. My turbo LS1 datsun is the "frankenstien" to my wife, my buddies street strip 87 T type buick is the "turd" (cause of how much rust it had in it), my T bucket was just "the bucket" to my friends. You know how it goes, " I'm coming over in the turd so you can weld"...." you going to finish the bucket?"...." your in a pi**y pants mood, why don't you go bang on frankenstein for awhile"....just tha way it goes. :)

Just hit me I guess... here's Kermit

Attachments

• rat2.jpg
    rat2.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 7
My wife named the T 'Rusty'---kinda like calling your dog 'Dog'

Sometimes cars get a personality and need a name--sometimes they have no personality?? Wonder why that is..

Usta have a propane powered GMC PU named 'Whatever'--first wife named it--she actually liked it..

PA41

Attachments

• 100_0240.jpg
    100_0240.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 11
well when i was younger i would name them after the 1st girl that I would[ddev .....in it [ddd

My 34 Chevy coupe is named 'Frankenstude' because I am using a shortened (16") 62 Studebaker Lark frame and everything else I can scrounge from the 'stude' like the gauges, gas tank, steering etc. Power is a 327 sbc.

My 34 Chevy coupe is named 'Frankenstude' because I am using a shortened (16") 62 Studebaker Lark frame and everything else I can scrounge from the 'stude' like the gauges, gas tank, steering etc. Power is a 327 sbc.

That I'd like to see.

well i just named my 1933 oldsmobile.

since i cant find a long enough rear axle so i can get the rear tires out past the body. its name has become FAT CAT

olds33004.jpg

Latest posts

Back